READY TO SHIP! 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 JVC Camcorder (Back to the Future)

Those look 1:1...blown away! :thud:

WOW!!! Lookin' great. Can't wait to see the finalized product

Here's a prototype of the backpack, with some glitches that will be remedied... The leather diamond patches should be above the pouch and not on it (and a little bigger in size). The leather should be less brown and more camel in color. Still need to add faux zipper tabs and black plastic buckle-thingy...

backpack1.jpg

The Cameras are done? When do I pay you? LOL

AWESOME, better than I could have hoped for!

Fantastic work on these! Can't wait to get 'em. Can you put me down for a Plutonium Case as well?

Absolutely BRILLIANT Dan! Bravo! :clap

Can't wait to get the camera, Plutonium case and backpack for the Marty and Doc display. Whenever you feel it's all perfect, I'm ready to send payment! :wink1:

:hi5:

Hey Guys! JVC Camcorders for all the Marty McFlys out there are done and ready to ship!

As promised, each camcorder will be $29.95 plus $4 s/h in the US, or $6 s/h international. Please paypal payment, marked as "gift" to: [email protected] and be sure to include your shipping address. (If you are not on the list below, PM first.)

The camera features several decals, microphone, handle, hand strap w/ logo, and best of all, clear lenses on the main lens as well as the viewfinder! See pics below!

jvc2.JPG

jvc3.JPG

jvc5.JPG

Regarding the other parts, I may have to put them on hold since Hot Toys has announced acquiring the BTTF license. This is good news for us, of course, since they say they will be building a Delorean (woohoo!), but this also means that the guitar pin and the boomerang pin might be taken care of on Marty's jacket. I highly doubt, with all the clothing already required to do a Marty McFly that HT will do the backpack, let alone Doc's plutonium case... but you never know. Heck, they may not even do a Doc. We'll see...

While I have always done my best to avoid being in anyone's debt, and even undertake risk by pre-making everything before taking anyone's money for these kinds of things (like I did with the 1:6 paper props), I'm reluctant to invest the time and effort towards making a run of plutonium cases and backpacks given HT's announcement. ON THE OTHER HAND, if people are okay putting down 50% and sharing the risk with me 50/50, then I'll go ahead and make a 30-pcs run of each.

The Plutonium case deposit will be $20 (50% of anticipated cost of $39.95), and
The backpack deposit will be $15 (50% of anticipated cost of $29.95).

These amounts can be paypal'd to me (as "gift") as well.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. Cheers, Dan

Payment for camcorder and deposit for plutonium case sent! :hi5:

IF Hot Toys' Marty comes with the camcorder and or plutonium case, who's to say theirs will feature the same care and attention to detail that you've clearly packed into yours. That's not a chance I'm willing to take :duff

outstanding dan!!!!! the detail is amazing.......it really does look like a 1:1.......well done sir......:clap

Those look great, except for one thing, those red SHARPIES. Are these painted with that?

Edit:Never mind. I think I know what you used them for. All good! :lol

payment for camcorder has been sent. I should be sending off the deposit for the backpack and plutonium case within the next few days.

Those look great, except for one thing, those red SHARPIES. Are these painted with that?

Edit:Never mind. I think I know what you used them for. All good! :lol

The red sharpies were for the leather pad's edges, which were tan and bothering me. The leather pads were originally brown and I sprayed them with Krylon Red Fusion for better paint adhesion. And of course I sprayed before they were cut into 9mm x 15mm pieces...

Don't worry, the graphics were laser printed. :)

Hey Dan! Just sent off my payment for the Camcorder and my deposits for the Backpack and Plutonium Case. Please check me off as paid and let me know if I missed anything! Thanks again for doing all of this! Looking freakin' awesome so far, bro!

Sent payment for 1 camcorder dan.I know I said 2 but I was only able to swing just 1.Thanks for doing these cameras they look awesome :clap

-Mike

Back