RIPLEY - Last Survivor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I pre-ordered the figure a few days ago though just not digging the head and cat sculpts, so started working on an alternative. I've only spent a couple of days on it so still early work in progress. Seeing if there is any interest in a small run?

The cat should be pretty easy though can only start that once I get the actual carrier for measurements.

Will plan to release them after the ppk and watch run.

Ellen_Ripley.jpg

Re: Ripley - Alternative Head and Cat

Hair in pic is just placeholder, though will be going for this style for final sculpted hair. There will be a bald version also.

I would definitely be interested in this. I was about to pass on the HT figure because of the headsculpt, but with a better alternative I think I'd have to reconsider.

The cat I don't really need though. ;)

That already looks way better than the Hot Toys sculpt. Perhaps you should post a link in the official thread to make people aware of this. As long as it doesn't take over that thread as used to happen with Nolan Batman customs it should be fine...or if it isn't you can blame me :lol

I think I would be interested in an alternative sculpt. Good start.

I would definitely be interested in this. I was about to pass on the HT figure because of the headsculpt, but with a better alternative I think I'd have to reconsider.

The cat I don't really need though. ;)

Haha that's good man. I hope sideshow read it and see I'm helping sales and not shut down my thread :D

Cheers guys, will continue to work on her on and off. I only want to release it once I'm 100% happy with the likeness. The biggest hurdle will be sculpting the the hair. I personally like the idea of rooted hair as it works better for her style and you can put it in a ponytail :)

That already looks way better than the Hot Toys sculpt. Perhaps you should post a link in the official thread to make people aware of this. As long as it doesn't take over that thread as used to happen with Nolan Batman customs it should be fine...or if it isn't you can blame me :lol

I hadn't thought of that! Good one a-dev ;) I'll do this when I get a bit more progress on her.

Interested depending on how the HT sculpt turns out......if it ever gets released that is. Hopefully they've used this extra year to improve everything. :gah:

I was wondering about that. Have they been known to release a better sculpt than the ones in their photo-shoot previews?

Keep the interests coming folks, I will create a list once there is a good amount of interest. Here is an update on the sculpt. Now to tackle the hair.

ripley3.jpg

Back