RIPLEY - Last Survivor

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha yeah, I thought this thread might pop up again. The final HT sculpt captures her well enough I think, but I'd still love to see a much better one.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with the HT head. Might not be fair to make this move forward if most people feel the same. Would be nice to see what's possible though.

I don't get it...

davejames and I are both happy with the HT sculpt. Wouldn't be fair to want the artist to spend more time on completing the sculpt if I have no intention of buying it because I want to see how it turns out. This would have to be killer for me to bite. If a lot of others feel the same, then why proceed? Not saying that there aren't plenty that might still want to replace the head. Just saying, my voice shouldn't count for squat.

Wouldn't be fair to want the artist to spend more time on completing the sculpt if I have no intention of buying.
It also wouldn't be fair to us to ask for money before we see the final sculpt. :dunno

I know things are pretty messy in custom section but I could never understand the "would you be interested in this lets make a list of people" thingy. Do the sculpt, print it, show it to us on a body, tell the price and THEN ask for payment.

Sure, that would be ideal. I don't think certain things would get done though if there wasn't an interest list.

I'm in! ;) Yep still going ahead with this. If there is enough interest I will sculpt the hair, though I want to personally go for bald sculpt rooted hair.

It also wouldn't be fair to us to ask for money before we see the final sculpt. :dunno

I know things are pretty messy in custom section but I could never understand the "would you be interested in this lets make a list of people" thingy. Do the sculpt, print it, show it to us on a body, tell the price and THEN ask for payment.
I disagree, in my case, in my projects, peeps have wanted to see the progress and give their input and suggestions AS the sculpt is being made. The final sculpt is printed once we reach a consensus..

Someone do a ****ing cat !

I have an interest thread about cats that I made awhile back. Not a ton of interested when I made it, but that was when the Ripley release date was still unknown. I could still consider it but I've gotten extremely busy with other projects since then.

I disagree, in my case, in my projects, peeps have wanted to see the progress and give their input and suggestions AS the sculpt is being made. The final sculpt is printed once we reach a consensus..
I'm not talkin' about the progress and changes tho.
I'm talkin' about takin' money before the work is done.

Yep still going ahead with this.
If there is enough interest I will sculpt the hair, though I want to personally go for bald sculpt rooted hair.
Good lookin' rooted hair are waaay too expensive to commision tho.
But if sculpted hair could raise the price then I'm ok with the bald option.

BTW, you better rename this thread to something like "Last Survivor of an Alien attack" to avoid too much attention.

Back