Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monger

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is an interest thread for group commissioning a headsculpt for Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson (if enough interest for her arises) from the 2012 Dredd film. The sculptor will be Rocco ("Sculptor") who has agreed on the project already.

Rocco has told me that the sculpting process takes anywhere from one to two weeks while the molding process takes around the same time. That means this is actually a rather quick turnaround.

Dredd final

photo2-6.jpg

photo3-3-1.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Anderson final

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Feel free to still apply for the list. Respond in this thread with who you want and I'll put you down. The list is basically just here for me to keep track of who has and has not paid.

DREDD (50$)

1. [*]Elvis1976 FULLY PAID (BE)
  2. Jediguy FULLY PAID
    [*]darkchylde80 FULLY PAID (UK)
    [*]thanatos FULLY PAID (UK)
  3. skooternb FULLY PAID
  4. Wolfgang FULLY PAID
  5. It0778 FULLY PAID
  6. Empir3 FULLY PAID
  7. mightyq FULLY PAID
  8. Serpentor FULLY PAID
  9. Manticore72c FULLY PAID
  10. cadaver202 FULLY PAID
  11. pcleemake FULLY PAID
  12. shocktrooper_au FULLY PAID
    [*]69slimer FULLY PAID (UK)
  13. senbi575 FULLY PAID
    [*]Paul Carson FULLY PAID (UK)
  14. Evil Toy Monger FULL PAID
  15. RoleKeeper FULLY PAID
  16. odellwyoung34 FULLY PAID
  17. Cryoguns FULLY PAID
    [*]Shortround FULLY PAID (BE)
    [*]monkeybat FULLY PAID (UK)
  18. Erik S FULLY PAID
    [*]vareika FULLY PAID
  19. Jack D FULLY PAID
  20. toyadventurer FULLY PAID
  21. Tekkaman Blade FULLY PAID
    [*]mortifactor FULLY PAID (UK)
    [*]gooseman FULLY PAID (UK)
  22. ukko61 FULLY PAID

ANDERSON (75$)

1. skooternb FULLY PAID
  2. Wolfgang FULLY PAID
  3. Empir3 FULLY PAID
  4. Serpentor FULLY PAID
  5. cadaver202 FULLY PAID
  6. senbi575 FULLY PAID
  7. SchmittyJames FULLY PAID
  8. Evil Toy Monger FULLY PAID
  9. RoleKeeper FULLY PAID
  10. Cryoguns FULLY PAID
    [*]vareika FULLY PAID
  11. Tekkaman Blade FULLY PAID

This is all part of a series of various projects meant to recreate Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson from the new film. For information on their badges, shoulder pads, knee pads, and belts, check out Crimsonbob's thread

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=117178

Last edited by a moderator:
Both sculpts please. Hope we can get the suit done in the future.

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

Re: Dredd 2012 Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson HS

So why am I not on that list yet :)

I knew I was going to put you up, but I couldn't remember if you wanted Anderson. Now I do though since you got her accessories from Crimson :slap

so $70 plus a little more to make $500?

don't forget the cost of the casts on top of the $500.

Count me in for both Dredd and Anderson.
Thanks!

"I better be included."

tumblr_ma3g7o9oti1qbqtsxo1_1280.jpg

Sent from my little pocket-machine using Tapatalk

I just want to make sure with everyone that this is alright, but I will update the initial post as well.

So for Dredd's headsculpt, would everyone be fine with this scowl as the expression?

dBMvz.jpg

The other option would probably be a more neutral face, but I figured the scowl would be the more iconic and desired look. Please go ahead and let me know. The other option would be this:

dredd3d.jpg

It's a bit more subtle though still a frown obviously. Personally my vote goes to the big scowl, but I think it's fair to give everyone a chance to chime in. We could even go for having him show teeth in his frown, something he did more often in the second half of the film. Again I am curious what you guys think.

Also in regards to Anderson it makes sense to me to not include the helmet at all, as she chose not to wear it (due to psychic powers) and she only wore it for a very brief period of time anyway. Would that be alright with you guys? The flip side would be having to sculpt the helmet in a way such that it fit on top of the head without damaging it or leaving marks. Seems like a big issue to me and I imagine those who really want it could probably start up another interest thread down the road asking for a new Anderson sculpt.

We also need an expression for Anderson as I will need to send reference pictures. For the most part she held a sort of puzzled slightly focused look so to me that would be the most accurate.

What do you guys think?

Dredd for now.

Alright sounds good!

I am impressed with Anderson's support so far. I talked with Rocco to make sure doing two commissions would be alright and he said he's totally fine with it. Assuming interest in her keeps up over the next week or so I think she'll be a safe bet.

I would prefer subtle so that gets my vote.

Back