Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rocco DREDD 3D Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts

Definitely an improvement.

Hi there - interested in Dredd - any chance you can PM me a cost with p&P to uk please

Thanks

Nick

I think so, i'm happy with the sculpt as is.
I think with a great paint it will be awesome.

:panic:

Need to work on my painting! (Or get some money :) )

Re: Rocco DREDD 3D Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts (ANDERSON REVISIONS)

Anderson sculpt update looks good, best version for sure. I agree she is a hard likeness to capture, but will look great painted and armored up.

Re: Rocco DREDD 3D Judge Dredd and Judge Anderson Head Sculpts (ANDERSON REVISIONS)

Hi guys, a little late to the party, but theres always one haha - Is it too late to get put down for a dredd head shipped to the UK? I can send payment when requested, just need to know the details (do i pay for shipping now for example? never bought a custom) I'll check back in the morning, time zones and all lol

Thanks!

I'm still waiting for some people that have send the deposit for Dredd but don't reply to my pm's.

GOD I hate doin group commission :lol It never goes smoothly.

Once I have news frm those I will update the list.

My 3D Dredd parts list drove me slightly insane but the eye twitch is dwindling now :)

I gotta hand it to you guys, you are making things happen. So glad, I've almost forgot what the movie was about... :wink1:

PM has been sent for the final deposit for both anderson and dredd.
Please guys try to act fast casue I want to wrap this project as soon as possible.

How soon do you think the casts will be made ? I'm itching to get started . ( I didn't want to start putting anything together if I didn't have a decent head.)

Thanks Seb. Has there been a cut off point for the remainder to be paid by ? I know that there are a lot of eager people keen to work on this. I'm sure that Rocco would like to see this completed too.

Hi Seb, I didn't follow up with this thread, but are you taking care of this Dredd order now? The reason why i am asking is because I have paid $70 on Nov 3 for the dredd unpainted head and I just notice that it is only $50 now. Can you help me?

Hi Seb, I didn't follow up with this thread, but are you taking care of this Dredd order now? The reason why i am asking is because I have paid $70 on Nov 3 for the dredd unpainted head and I just notice that it is only $50 now. Can you help me?

Ha ok I wasn't aware of that. I will sure send you the extra you paid for it.
God that project is a mess :lol:lol

Back