Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL oh man :slap

I will see once I have paid everything how much money I have left.
Because atm it is a bit chaotic.

Ok so after the castings can we go to you about how much we paid then overall? I do apologize about this mess man and i appreciate you tacking care of it

Yes once everything is paid I will let everybody know how much I have left.

Both headsculpt were already paid in full by Monger (1000$ for both)
He sned me 640$ that was left and that will prolly cover a part of the castings.

:lol no worries, I know this is a really bad time!

To be fair if those that are on the list don't complete and pay, chances are the cost will go back up again anyway :(

Everyone who has not paid well hopefully pay up so Seb can move this forward. Glad to see that Anderson got a little cheaper too:yess:

Last edited:
:lol no worries, I know this is a really bad time!

To be fair if those that are on the list don't complete and pay, chances are the cost will go back up again anyway :(

I hope not, I was trying to save for some armour parts and a lawgiver. I may just abandon this project and sell what I have so far, its becoming more expensive by the day.

Hey, not sure if you'd have read my pm in time - sent the $50 to confirm my place but I need shipping to the UK which will be extra I presume - can send the missing difference once I know what it is

I feel sorry for you Seb. :lol

Lesson learned, no custom newbie group commissions. :exactly: Hope everything gets sorted out for you guys. I expected to come in here and see some painted Dredd's. Bummer. :dunno

I feel sorry for you Seb. :lol

Lesson learned, no custom newbie group commissions. :exactly: Hope everything gets sorted out for you guys. I expected to come in here and see some painted Dredd's. Bummer. :dunno

:lol we are getting there though :yess:

Have you seen RyanT's Dusk to Dawn Seth? I know you posted up about wanting a sculpt of him and Ryan's is pretty awesome :)

:lol we are getting there though :yess:

Have you seen RyanT's Dusk to Dawn Seth? I know you posted up about wanting a sculpt of him and Ryan's is pretty awesome :)

Yup! It's looking beastly. Near perfection really. Just a bit put off by the price, but that's the normal going rate these days. I'll be biting the bullet and buying one soon enough. Let's hope Ryan doesn't disappear in the mean time.

Now, you guys get your Dredd's together so I can have some eye candy! :panic::panic:

Hi Seb :wave

Can you drop me a PM back with my total remaining balance + shipping for Dredd and Anderson? I want to take care of it all in one shot.

Thanks!

I still need to order more outfit parts, so I won't be able to till December.(Plus I'm still waiting for some in the mail.)

Back