Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money sent, sorry for the delay. Life's been crazy when you own your own business and want to spend time with an amazing woman.

Can't wait to get on Dredd. THIS is my most wanted fig since the comics. Thanks folks.

I can confirm he was definitely a part of this.

The more the merrier I say. ( Are you Jack D ? ) I'm happy to accept and offer help to get the best figures we can :) .

I'm getting itchy fingers too, I've some time off due soon and I'd planned to work through most of this then. I'm hoping that by the time the movie is released on dvd / bluray we'll see some completed figures from some of the folks here.

The more the merrier I say. ( Are you Jack D ? ) I'm happy to accept and offer help to get the best figures we can :) .

I'm getting itchy fingers too, I've some time off due soon and I'd planned to work through most of this then. I'm hoping that by the time the movie is released on dvd / bluray we'll see some completed figures from some of the folks here.

He isn't Jack D. He was indeed on the original list but I didn't heard back from him for a long time. So I removed him. I did asked rocco and extra head form him though since he was originally part of it.

Yeah, can't wait for this on br. That will hopefully coincide with some figures

Sent from the Monolith.

All of the Anderson are casted and 9 Dredd so far, the rest of the Dredd will be finished by the end of the week.

So guys, for those in the US I need your adress to comile a list for Rocco.

So please send me all you adress to my mail.

[email protected]

With your boardname, order and complete adress

thanks

Last edited:
I think I'd better clear something up before someone else takes it the wrong way. I wasn't implying that because he wasn't listed on page one that he shouldn't get a sculpt. It was that I'd seen so many ( now familiar ) names post about the sculpt etc , it was good to see someone new. But I'm feeling a bit pi$$ed off about that so I'm taking a leave of absence from Dredd and posting any comments etc for a while.

The more creative minds / hands we have here the better for us all. :)

All of the Anderson are casted and 9 Dredd so far, the rest of the Dredd will be finished by the end of the week.

[email protected]

thanks

Bump so everyone see that. :)

[email protected]

thanks

Email sent

Was just checking in on this thread looking for pictures of the final sculpts. Its given me a nosebleed.

Dredd and Anderson head are shipping to those who send me their adress.

I will check th paypal info for the other one to see if i have them.

For those in the uk the head have shipped to me.

Back