Rocco DREDD 3D (Dredd and Anderson Head Sculpts)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with Rocco, everyone is paying the same price and its his creation to sell as he wishes. We know other boardies want a set so why refuse them 1?

I disagree. Not everyone is paying the same price for the Dredd sculpt. The people who paid on time for the first run paid $65. The people who got in late paid $50 and I assume Rocco will charge $50 for the sculpt now.:dunno

I don't know what the deal was before Seb took over, if it was to make up for revisions, then everything stays the same. The new guys aren't paying for revisions that the first guys made me do for a month and half, just like whoever was put on the list after the revisions were made and Seb lowered the price to $50.

I don't know what the deal was before Seb took over, if it was to make up for revisions, then everything stays the same. The new guys aren't paying for revisions that the first guys made me do for a month and half, just like whoever was put on the list after the revisions were made and Seb lowered the price to $50.

It wasn't for revisions. $65 was the original starting price. Seb lowered the price after he took over. I assume there was money left over.

I'm not saying I don't think you should sell more casts. I'm just saying it is a crappy deal.

I paid the first early price... I just want everyone to be happy. :peace:

Sent from the Monolith.

Just want to check if my Dredd head is on the way. He he kinda looks lonely without a mellon

Anderson

photo1.jpg

IMG_4381-1_zpsff21a6ec.jpg

IMG_4374_zpsb8ab8e18.jpg

She's dirtied a bit on the cheeks but the cam is not really showing it all that much.​

Ski

Last edited:
I'm not leaving the boards, I love sculpting! If a recaster gets his hands on my castings, oh well. As long as I keep selling my castings and people know where to get em the right way, to hell with Recasters. Recasters always put out substandard castings and get bad reviews, lesson learned.

Finally a word of sanity. What's the point in abandoning ship if a recaster gets someone's work and tries to make a fast one. Yes it is an unfortunate situation but what's worse is the decision to quit.

Love your work Rocco, can't wait to see what you have in store. :rock

I've gotten several sculpts now from Rocco and... well... awesome.

Just thought i'd say that I'm so happy!

Sent from the Monolith.

Back