Rocky, Apollo & Drago by Rocco (Sculptor)

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nexus

Super Freak
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the HT Rocky III, Apollo and Clubber. Also had the Drago but it was so terribly sculpted and ridiculously large that I ended up selling it off a few weeks later. Anyway been waiting for years for these to be updated to no avail, so seeing if there are Rocky fans out there interested in a definitive 1:6 lineup. Have been talking to Rocco about this project, and would also line up a painter and tailor.
Details and prices are being worked out but we're looking at doing these as H+C sets only, which would include prepainted heads, gloves, boots and outfits (robes, shorts and socks).

Sets would break down as follows.
Regular: sculpted normal head, sculpted gloves, sculpted boots, robe, shorts, socks
Fight Damaged: sculpted fight damaged head, sculpted gloves, sculpted boots, shorts (painted with blood and sweat), robe and socks. (Bodies not included but recommendations would be provided).

Minimum of 20 needed per figure. Project would not start for a few months.

The Italian Stallion, Rocky Balboa (Rocky III black and gold) -- indicate Regular (R) or Fight Damaged (FD)
1. nexus (R, FD)
2. Joned
3. rkrause21
4. Fsquare
5. Mwaarrkd
The Master of Disaster, Apollo Creed (Rocky IV Uncle Sam) -- (R) (FD) (US--sculpted Uncle Sam hat portrait)
1. nexus (R, FD, US)
2. Joned
3. ishothimsixtimes (R, US)
4. rkrause21
5. avirup1978 (R)
6. Fsquare

The Siberian Express, Ivan Drago (Rocky IV) -- (R) (FD)
1. nexus (R, FD)
2. Joned
3. ishothimsixtimes (R)
4. rkrause21
5. avirup1978 (R)
6. Mwaarrkd

Adonis Creed -- Regular only
1. nexus
2. rkrause21
3. Mwaarrkd

Additional Options (not confirmed)
Notes:
  1. Rocky 1 Rocky and Apollo are not being offered for now, but feel free to indicate interest below (would require '76 portraits for each and a Shamrock Meats robe and white/red shorts for Rocky).
  2. No Clubber for now, but feel free indicate interest below
Rocky I
1. nexus (R, FD)
2. avirup1978 (R)

Apollo I
1. nexus (R, FD)
2. Mwaarrkd (FD)

Street Clothes Rocky
1. Joned
2. PopCult Kid

Rocky IV
1. Black Knight
2. rkrause21
3. Mwaarrkd

Clubber
1. Mwaarrkd

Micky from Rocky III

1. ishothimsixtimes
2. nexus
3. Mwaarrkd
15z4dcn.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Gauging Interest Rocky, Apollo and Drago by Rocco (Sculptor)

In for all how about a rocky 1 hatted version

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Gauging Interest Rocky, Apollo and Drago by Rocco (Sculptor)

Updated. Who else? I'm gonna bump the heck out of this thread :hi5:

On another note, it looks like you're only after boxing versions nexus. I'd be in for street clothes versions like Joned said, if you were interested in going that direction

On another note, it looks like you're only after boxing versions nexus. I'd be in for street clothes versions like Joned said, if you were interested in going that direction

Right now only looking at boxing versions, but keep in mind that once we have the base Stallone headsculpt, it opens up more possibilities -- street clothes, training, Rambo I & II, etc.

I'll add street clothes to the unconfimed list nonetheless, but those are more complex outfits.

Be patient....Storm Toys is working with Stallone on the Rocky franchise
Regarding Storm Toys, I recall that rumor a year or so ago and getting my hopes up, but then nothing. I'd be thrilled if something could be confirmed because they make fantastic figures.

Last edited:
Storm Toys does make some solid offerings. I'd be happy to see them tackle this franchise.

I'd love to hear about some solid info about this

Friend of mine has Stallone as a client working with Storm Toys to close the deal. He worked the deal with Tyson.....they are trying to close the deal now, but I don't know about Apollo and Drago

Interested in ring entrance versions of both Apollo (R, US) and Drago (R).

Would also be interested in a street clobber version of Balboa if that emerges.

However, the character I'd most like in 1/6 scale is Burgess Meredith's Mick. Any possibility at some point? Would be a nice companion piece to a Rocky III figure seen as though that's the one in which he snuffs it.

I'd be interested in all if I can afford them. Rocky IV Rocky would interest me the most right now.

List Updated.

The project won't start for a few months so will keep the thread going to see what happens with Storm Toys. I would imagine that any announcements or rumor confirmations would come on or before SDCC, so can certainly proceed or cancel based on that info. If Storm Toys does produce a full on Rocky line I'll be absolutely thrilled because they do a fantastic job. If it's just Rocky, then maybe we just go for Apollo and Drago to round it out, although could still do a Stallone portrait for other looks and Rambo. However I for one don't want to go another year hoping that somebody produces this line. For all we know HT could still hold the license, and if that's the case it'll never happen.

Rocky I
1. avirup1978 (R)
Apollo I
1. avirup1978 (R)
Ivan Drago
1. avirup1978 (R)

You can add me for

Balboa Rocky III black and gold (FD)
Apollo Rocky IV Uncle Sam (US)

Rocky 3 (R), Ivan Drago (R), Adonis, rocky 1 (FD), Apollo 1 (FD), rocky IV, clubber, mickey

Back