[ROCCO] Anakin Skywalker Episode II & III Padawan-Jedi-Sith WIP UPDATE

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am interested in all 3 versions (Padawan, jedi and sith version). I've already found sith version sale thread :D and I really can't wait for the head to bi finished.

List updated. For those interested in the Ep III sith version, please go over to the sale thread. For anyone interested in the EpII and EpIII Jedi versions, please add to the interest list. We are getting closer on both of those as well.

I am interested in
EP 2, sith version both sculpted hair.
And gauntlet ( O, G, C ver)
Thanks.

나의 SM-N920L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Do we have a status on the EP3 Jedi version?
I will check with Rocco and update. In the meantime, will add you to the list.

I am interested in
EP 2, sith version both sculpted hair.
And gauntlet ( O, G, C ver)
Thanks.

나의 SM-N920L 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

The Sith version is already available. Here's the sale thread. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ulptor.html?highlight=anakin&highlight=anakin
Adding you to the list for Ep2.

I would be interested in the episode 2 padawan sculpt provided an outfit happened. also the O, G gauntlets

This thread looks inactive but thought I would express interest in obtaining the Gauntlet (O= Open, G=Gripping lightsaber, C + Choke) all three options just in case this may still be happening..?

Ep II Padawan
I will take 2

Ep III Jedi Knight
I will take 2

Ep III Sith Apprentice
I will take 2

Gauntlet I will take the following, 2 of each.
2:0, 2:G, 2:C

please add me to the lists I can send payment for them all in exactly 13 days payment in full

Back