RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

Hey love it, what's the ETA on this brother?

Hey love it, what's the ETA on this brother?

Fingers crossed, three to four weeks... (but you know how these custom projects can go sometimes...) for what it's worth, I'm expanding my tailoring team with some top-notch talent, so hopefully we can get this project and the pennywise project done concurrently...

Fingers crossed, three to four weeks... (but you know how these custom projects can go sometimes...) for what it's worth, I'm expanding my tailoring team with some top-notch talent, so hopefully we can get this project and the pennywise project done concurrently...

Awesome to hear! You guys are turning out some top-notch work :rock

Very interested in a painted headsculpt only please!

who loves you and who do you love?

Fantastic work guys - looking forward to seeing the finished piece

Gotta do the bad guys next :)

'Hey, Lighthead! Hey, Christmas Tree!'

hi Dchung....i just looked on the list...i could have swore that i signed up for this....could you please add me...:)...for everything too....:)

Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

GREAT NEWS! I have partnered with none other than the incredibly skilled SilentSurfer to offer the best possible Ben Richards RUNNING MAN figure. For only a $100 premium, you can upgrade from a "stock" painted head to a premium SilentSurfer-painted head!

Set will have gold body suit (tailored to fit HT TTM20 of course), pair of accurate Adidas, and headsculpt. Available August!

PRICES:
Shoes - $49.99 / pair
Bodysuit - $119.99 / ea
Head - $65 unpainted, $95 stock painted, $195 SilentSurfer-painted

NOTE: I will NOT be providing the bodies, so be sure to nab your TTM20 on your own! Should be cheaper for you this way...

Without further ado, check out these bad boys -- painted by SilentSurfer! BOOYAH!

BenRichardsSidewaysSquint2TWKDcopy_zps62d2a5e9.jpg

With eyes looking left (as in all reference pictures from that scene)
BenRichardsSidewaysSquintTWKDcopy_zpsf7645800.jpg

With eyes looking straight
BenRichardsStraightAheadTWKDcopy_zps07fa04d2.jpg

BenRichardsHaircopy_zps137c5cbc.jpg

BenRichardsProfilescopy_zps75458795.jpg

As you may or may not know, SilentSurfer's painting fees are typically $175 to $200, not including the cost of the headsculpt! For $195, only $100 more than the stock head, you will get an ultra-premium SilentSurfer painted Arnold head.

IMPORTANT:
To officially make this a "go", we need all of you to reply if you'll be opting for SilentSurfer's paintjob. We're looking for a certain number of yes's to make it so that we can pass these economies-of-scale on to you, the consumer.

Count me in for the SilentSufer treatment on this! Wow! Fantastic sculpt with one of the best painter's in the business! Homerun!

Is there any pics of what the stock paint job will look like?

That's an amazing sculpt and paintjob.. :eek:

I want silent surfer painted head!

Back