RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

I can't even remember what he had on his feet.
As i don't think i ever looked at his feet.
But after watching last night they seem spot on to me.
OOOOOOOH! I can't wait for this.

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1min in and its a full on 80'sgasm

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYdsNeRoShA[/ame]

Actually... I just spent the last week and a half redo-ing the headsculpt. I noticed that his right eye was about a third of a millimeter too high in placement... so I had to resculpt the head overall...

But, here's a couple of teaser pics for ya'll:

DSC04407_zpsb4d0fcb5.jpg

DSC04408_zpsc1f0b622.jpg

DSC04411_zpsf6ce19a4.jpg

DSC04430_zpseb17a57a.jpg

And before anyone points it out, yes, the colors on the right sleeve are reversed! :p

DSC04433_zps5754e8cb.jpg

looking epic dan

This is gonna be a big hit .

Looking forward to this .

Man I'm getting excited for this one. Cannot wait to get my hands on the full set

was the color difference that drastic between the suit and the boots? i cant remember.

The best fabric I could find, both goldenrod and shimmery, looks a little yellow when photographed under studio lights. The shoes were prototyped to match this picture of the actual ones worn in the movie:

Capture2_zpsa24f6f1e.png

Together, they do seem a bit off. I'm gonna try to bring the shoe color a little closer to the fabric, if possible, which would be "wrong" but look "right".

In reality, the fact is, the outfit didn't match the shoes that well.

I just watched the movie again, and there's hardly a single shot in the entire movie that shows his shoes in decent lighting...

running_man_costume_1_zps2c9b487d.jpg

Decals are on! (This is first draft... I'm gonna make "RICHARDS" smaller, and the "RUNNING MAN" more italicized in a better font on the leg...

DSC04533_zps65114587.jpg

I'm just wondering why I have not been added to the list, I posted this on 5/27,

Did I miss a step, am I supposed to pm someone the request?

Sorry, I was tracking bodysuit and shoes orders, so I could tell my seamstress how many to make. Heads I can cast myself, so that's never a problem.

Are you going to use the head for something other than Running Man? The reason I ask is because I intend on making modifications and alternate sculpts for other characters anyway...

Decals are on! (This is first draft... I'm gonna make "RICHARDS" smaller, and the "RUNNING MAN" more italicized in a better font on the leg...

DSC04533_zps65114587.jpg

Hell yea! That looks sick!

My sn was added twice on accident I think. Please delete #52. I wanted to make sure you get accurate count.

Looks awesome. I'm on the list already but I'll take one of each when ready. Awesome work buddy

Sorry, I was tracking bodysuit and shoes orders, so I could tell my seamstress how many to make. Heads I can cast myself, so that's never a problem.

Are you going to use the head for something other than Running Man? The reason I ask is because I intend on making modifications and alternate sculpts for other characters anyway...

Thanks buddy:hi5:

Yeah I may want to get suit as well but I can't commit to that at this time. I've been stocking up on ttm20 so if you offer other Arnold heads I would certainly be interested:wave

Back