RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

AWESOME!!! I just watched Running man again last night and now I'm just dead seeing that update.

Oh man. I've been working on a Ben Richards custom figure. I would love to get my hands on the yellow suit for him. Please please add me to the list for this one. Thanks

https://mjhcustoms.blogspot.co.uk

Everything looks awesome Dan any idea when you'll be opening these up for order?

I'm hoping to in about two weeks. I want to get ahead of the game on this one... getting as many sets ready to go before I take people's money. I hate being slow to ship to people who've paid... Every time it happens, I get stressed out and the fun goes away. But when I have them ready to ship (or really close), it's okay...

I'm hoping to in about two weeks. I want to get ahead of the game on this one... getting as many sets ready to go before I take people's money. I hate being slow to ship to people who've paid... Every time it happens, I get stressed out and the fun goes away. But when I have them ready to ship (or really close), it's okay...

Sounds good man happy to send you the cash for a fullset ASAP just say the word :)

I'm new to these forums. How do i go about buying one of the suits? They are awesome. Is there a list I need to join? And is it first come first served? Or do I order one from you now for when they are available? Cash will be ready whenever they are ready

Thanks for the good word on the John Connor sculpt paint job.

Regards

I'm new to these forums. How do i go about buying one of the suits? They are awesome. Is there a list I need to join? And is it first come first served? Or do I order one from you now for when they are available? Cash will be ready whenever they are ready

Thanks for the good word on the John Connor sculpt paint job.

Regards

basically DChung will let us know the details in about 2 weeks, so sit tight, but money is not required as of yet. I least I think no one paid anything yet, the prices aren't confirmed by the man himself. :)

just looked at the list

you have put me down as dano665 not 669 lol

was the color difference that drastic between the suit and the boots? i cant remember.

It's a Go for me...

Suit
Head & Boots Unpainted ...

This is Incredible.

was the color difference that drastic between the suit and the boots? i cant remember.
They look pretty accurate to me.

original.jpg

They look pretty accurate to me.

original.jpg

umm, i didnt say it wasnt accurate, i said i couldnt remember, with a question mark, like this? not really a hard sentence to misinterpet.

I was just posting a photo to show that the color difference looked correct. Nothing more, nothing less.

I think the prototype suit is a bit more yellow, so mightyq is correct, the colour of the boots could have a bit more yellow in them to match the 'more yellow tone' in the proto suit....

LOOKS THE BEES THOUGH!!!!!!!

I think DChung is using a different kind of material to the suit shown anyway. I want to see what that looks like. Project seems to be coming along nicely.

boots look just great, but i think a tad of yellow would knock out that dull orange and be even better when paired with the suit. but to be honest, dan probably is just showing the first wip's. i am sure all this will be tightend up in the end.

Back