RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

That looked like it was coming along MightyQ, but yeah, this version looks like it's going to be the one to get :D

...and don't forget Twins, Junior, Jingle All the Way...lol...

Aren't you going to mod this into a john matrix ? im interested in that if you do it .

Of course John Matrix! He'll probably be the very next one I do. I just didn't include it as part of the joke figures... lol

I think that line is pretty long...

dchung: what if you list a few that you want to do, and perhaps we can all vote for your next Classic Arnie??? Would that work for you?

Dchung the sculpt looks really good well done! stoked for this :hi5:

when roughly do you think this will be ready? just so i have an idea of when i need to have the funds as i don't wanna miss it

How far down the line is pumping iron ?

Pumping Iron is different than the rest, as it's not as much about a head/costume, as it is about a great body. I'm currently working on sculpting a dynamic pose body (with no obvious ball joints) as a statue. With real clothes still (not painted on as usual with statues).

Maybe I should survey what the pose would be for a Pumping Iron Arnie... People want to chime in? Comment with a jpeg link!

Dchung the sculpt looks really good well done! stoked for this :hi5:

when roughly do you think this will be ready? just so i have an idea of when i need to have the funds as i don't wanna miss it

If all goes smoothly, by mid/late June... :)

I'd love a pumping Iron arnie! my favourite pose:

Pumping-Iron-thumb.jpeg
:)

Pumping Iron is different than the rest, as it's not as much about a head/costume, as it is about a great body. I'm currently working on sculpting a dynamic pose body (with no obvious ball joints) as a statue. With real clothes still (not painted on as usual with statues).

Maybe I should survey what the pose would be for a Pumping Iron Arnie... People want to chime in? Comment with a jpeg link!

Looking forward to seeing what ur putting together ....any wip's

Here's a few famous Arnold poses

1.View attachment 61983

2.View attachment 61984

3.View attachment 61985

4.View attachment 61986

But please add the yellow world gym vest ,it's a must Dan!

View attachment 61987

Back to the running man ;)

When it comes to Pumping Iron, I always think of picture 3. But that is just me.

Back