RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

Dan that suit is looking great , the hs is pure Richards impressive work.in for this for no question .

Are you going to tackle the pumping iron version maybe the yellow world gym vest and shorts wavy long haired sculpt what do you think ?

View attachment 61335

The hair, yes. Probably need a whole custom body... gotta see about that. Yellow tank is a good idea... But I was also kinda thinking the "Arnold is Numero Uno" t-shirt he wore while getting stoned is rather classic in a kitschy way... haha

arnol-is-numero-uno-tshirt1.jpg

Why not both ? ...., I like the número uno t shirt look I was going to post that up its a great choice , that set comes with a joint right ..lol

So this is nxt yes ;)

sneakpeek1_zpsa37ac145.jpg

This is just a sneak peek at the first assembled prototype. Still working on the overall fit... and also trying to see if I can come up with a better fabric, something more shimmery with less twill texture...

Maybe if you were to use a spandex type fabric, that would give you the shimmer you need without getting too glossy. Just an idea.

The hair, yes. Probably need a whole custom body... gotta see about that. Yellow tank is a good idea... But I was also kinda thinking the "Arnold is Numero Uno" t-shirt he wore while getting stoned is rather classic in a kitschy way... haha

arnol-is-numero-uno-tshirt1.jpg

That's classic.

sneakpeek1_zpsa37ac145.jpg

This is just a sneak peek at the first assembled prototype. Still working on the overall fit... and also trying to see if I can come up with a better fabric, something more shimmery with less twill texture...

wow ...
Thats Bad A Brother !.

Love it! With the right shiny yellow fabric this will be an awesome figure:clap

Looking really nice, looking forward to it

I'd also be up for an "Arnold is Numero Uno" T-shirt :)

Morning, can you put me down for a full set? :wave

Thanks

Neil

Maybe if you were to use a spandex type fabric, that would give you the shimmer you need without getting too glossy. Just an idea.

Yes... I think it needs to be a fabric that is stretchy so that it is a bit more fitted to the body - not so loose- Great Job Though!!!!:fireworks:fireworks

Everyone is gonna be so stoked. I found the absolute PERFECT fabric -- spandex/lycra goldenrod with very tight weave and shimmer to boot, and same in gray. Had to special order them both from a place in Beverly Hills. Not cheap, though. I just spent over $900 bucks for approx 30 yards of it! So... may have to bump the price of the suit up by $15 bucks or so.

Also, I molded the head and cast it. Here it is:

arnie1_zpse6ae2900.jpg

photo2-6_zps5af7a7d6.jpg

Thats great news Dan really looking forward to this one, sculpt looks great btw

Great news dan finding that material 15 is fine by me ,I also gonna say that head sculpt is the best interpretation of Arnold I've seen to date really captured that ill be back Killian look.

Last edited:

Everyone is gonna be so stoked. I found the absolute PERFECT fabric -- spandex/lycra goldenrod with very tight weave and shimmer to boot, and same in gray. Had to special order them both from a place in Beverly Hills. Not cheap, though. I just spent over $900 bucks for approx 30 yards of it! So... may have to bump the price of the suit up by $15 bucks or so.

Also, I molded the head and cast it. Here it is:

arnie1_zpse6ae2900.jpg

photo2-6_zps5af7a7d6.jpg

wow! 900 dropped just like that!? I am waiting for this!! Imagine the money that you will be getting, just suit alone will $4750 assuming 50 people pay at $95 a piece! :panic:

Back