RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

wow! 900 dropped just like that!? I am waiting for this!! Imagine the money that you will be getting, just suit alone will $4750 assuming 50 people pay at $95 a piece! :panic:

I wish it were all profits... still gotta pay the seamstress... (I must admit, I'm glad I'm not personally the one who has to quilt all those little sleeves with that grid pattern...eeek!):thud:

Great news dan finding that material 15 is fine by me ,I also gonna say that head sculpt is the best interpretation of Arnold I've seen to date really captured that ill be back Killian look.

Thanks, man! I worked really hard on it for weeks. :duff

Looks great! Would you possibly be offering just the head sculpt (unpainted/painted)?

Looks great! Would you possibly be offering just the head sculpt (unpainted/painted)?

Good question. Either you're gonna make your own outfit/shoes for the running man... or, you're gonna use it for another Arnie character. If it's the latter, there's a chance that I'll do a specific sculpt for that particular character anyway, so you might want to wait...!

What did you have in mind out of curiosity?

Thanks for the update! I cant say enough how excited I am for this custom figure. It will be my first custom!

Everyone is gonna be so stoked. I found the absolute PERFECT fabric -- spandex/lycra goldenrod with very tight weave and shimmer to boot, and same in gray. Had to special order them both from a place in Beverly Hills. Not cheap, though. I just spent over $900 bucks for approx 30 yards of it! So... may have to bump the price of the suit up by $15 bucks or so.

Also, I molded the head and cast it. Here it is:

arnie1_zpse6ae2900.jpg

photo2-6_zps5af7a7d6.jpg

That looks great. I'd be in for an extra head for my Jack Slater bash.

Good question. Either you're gonna make your own outfit/shoes for the running man... or, you're gonna use it for another Arnie character. If it's the latter, there's a chance that I'll do a specific sculpt for that particular character anyway, so you might want to wait...!

What did you have in mind out of curiosity?

Kindergarten Cop, Last Action Hero, End of Days the list goes on!

wow, that is awesome. Looking forward to it

dan, glad i can now abonden this project,,, and get yours..
arnie_zps97a7fc69.jpg

Ahh I rmember when Arnold was just a humble bodybuilder and he slept on Wag Bennets floor to stay in the UK. England was once the capital for bodybuilders. Reg Park was a UK lad. Reg park was Arnolds Idol.

Last edited:
Arr reg park ... Leeds lad if I'm not mistaken . And off course Hercules !!!

I didn't know Arnold stayed at reg's in the early days.
Did reg live in Johannesburg or die there ?
Either way

Great info .

Wow that head sculpt looks awesome :rock can't wait to see this project come together.

Back