RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung

Actually... I just spent the last week and a half redo-ing the headsculpt. I noticed that his right eye was about a third of a millimeter too high in placement... so I had to resculpt the head overall...

But, here's a couple of teaser pics for ya'll:

DSC04407_zpsb4d0fcb5.jpg

DSC04408_zpsc1f0b622.jpg

DSC04411_zpsf6ce19a4.jpg

DSC04430_zpseb17a57a.jpg

And before anyone points it out, yes, the colors on the right sleeve are reversed! :p

DSC04433_zps5754e8cb.jpg

Whoa! Can't believe I didn't see this thread earlier! Please count me in for the outfit & shoes for sure! Maybe the head too, but it will all depend on the final prices and outcome of things! Just awesome!!!

Actually... I just spent the last week and a half redo-ing the headsculpt. I noticed that his right eye was about a third of a millimeter too high in placement... so I had to resculpt the head overall...

But, here's a couple of teaser pics for ya'll:

DSC04407_zpsb4d0fcb5.jpg

DSC04408_zpsc1f0b622.jpg

DSC04411_zpsf6ce19a4.jpg

DSC04430_zpseb17a57a.jpg

And before anyone points it out, yes, the colors on the right sleeve are reversed! :p

DSC04433_zps5754e8cb.jpg

Everything looks awesome Dan any idea when you'll be opening these up for order?

Will the Addidias logo be added to the suit and all the other writing and what not?

Back