RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

Is the suit shiny or mat fabric.

In hand, it's shiny. Both sides are shiny, but one side (the shinier side) has a twill texture that spoils the illusion of scale, so I opted for the slightly less shiny side, as it's smoother.

Payment sent Dan, looks really great, can't wait to get it in hands.

Thanks, but no need to pay yet guys! I still have some administrivia to take care of... setting up a new paypal account, online order form, etc... Will keep you all posted!

What about the stock Head paint?

These are final set prices.
I originally hoped to bring the outfit in at $100, but I had to spend $900 buying accurate fabric... (ouch).

The overall project price might feel like it's creeped up, but it's mostly because I've been adding stuff: decal, paint options, etc...

Trust me when I say this, though... you will love the outfit when you get it in hand. It'll blow your socks off... :) Cheers!:dance

Ok, thanks!

In hand, it's shiny. Both sides are shiny, but one side (the shinier side) has a twill texture that spoils the illusion of scale, so I opted for the slightly less shiny side, as it's smoother.

So have we seen a picture of the final suit yet, with the shiny material? The one in the first post looks like maybe a work in progress, matte finish and maybe not the exact font sizes on the lettering.

decal for me also dan, thanks

Thanks, but no need to pay yet guys! I still have some administrivia to take care of... setting up a new paypal account, online order form, etc... Will keep you all posted!

Hey Dan will you notify us on this forum page when it is time to pay and items are ready???

I'm also in for the full works! Brilliant and can't wait to add this amazing piece to my collection!

Please add me for the decal. Thanks.

Okay, here's a pic of the final prototype, featuring a "stock" paint job on the head...

Hopefully, the shininess of the fabric is more apparent here:

photo21_zpsa45d7773.jpg

Here's another snapshot from my iphone:

photo31_zps874f98b5.jpg

Holy **** !!!!!!!!!

That is awesome dan did I Menchen I want a full set painted .

When you say stock painted did you mean you yourself painted it ?

Holy **** !!!!!!!!!

That is awesome dan did I Menchen I want a full set painted .

When you say stock painted did you mean you yourself painted it ?

Yes, I painted it. I only used brushes for this one, but for the production run, I may incorporate the use of an airbrush. Not sure yet.

Yes, I painted it. I only used brushes for this one, but for the production run, I may incorporate the use of an airbrush. Not sure yet.

Ok ....... How long we looking to complete and wanting payments dan .

dchung, I have sent you a PM, please advise. :)

Looks awesome man! but was kinda hoping for shiny fabric.

Man that's awesome. Seriously can't wait. Will you let us know via this forum or pm when you are ready to take payment?

Great job on this classic film

Looking good.

Back