RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER! NEW PICS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RUNNING MAN - Ben Richards by DChung & SILENTSURFER!

Are we able to pick the eye position on the SilentSurfer painted sculpt?

Sure, here you go:

Stock painted (crappy iphone pic, sorry):

photo2_zps9217ac1f.jpg

And the much better (I think) SilentSurfer edition:

BenRichardsSidewaysSquint2TWKDcopy_zps62d2a5e9.jpg

Ss's is a lot better obviously, but the stock is good bas to start with, I hate painting base Coates and flesh tones, but adding details is cool.... Looks great

an amazing job!
A decal for my, please!
when will be available?
I can not wait to have this fantastic suit and those boots

i cant wait to get this guy! just if a few are interest, i had evilface do up a grey and red decal instead of the blue and green. i love the movie poster and wanted the base to resemble that.

i cant wait to get this guy! just if a few are interest, i had evilface do up a grey and red decal instead of the blue and green. i love the movie poster and wanted the base to resemble that.

I'd like to see ...
I too like the Actual Movie poster ...

Dont think ive given my full list :)

Head unpainted
Suit
shoes
Decals (Red grey or Blue green are both options available?)

Good idea! I will add that onto the order survey, and start taking orders and payments tomorrow!

add me in for silentsurfer and decal!

29. positron (SILENTSURFER) (DECAL)

Hey Dan: I'm still in for the Surfer paint job, but please also add the decal option. Basically, a full set. Thanks.

So, as far as I can tell... the original poster, dvd, vhs, etc., had the grey and red graphics... and the new blu-ray art is the blue and green.

Would anyone object if I only offered the red/grey version? (Just trying to keep things simpler... don't want to goof up anyone's order later...Lol)

Given that there's red in the suit, I think it might match a little better with the figure itself (which has no blue/green in it)...

dchung will you be opening up orders today? Ready to go just say the word

So, as far as I can tell... the original poster, dvd, vhs, etc., had the grey and red graphics... and the new blu-ray art is the blue and green.

Would anyone object if I only offered the red/grey version? (Just trying to keep things simpler... don't want to goof up anyone's order later...Lol)

Given that there's red in the suit, I think it might match a little better with the figure itself (which has no blue/green in it)...

I'm ok with red/grey, though I'd like to see a pic of the decal if possible.

Back