[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 1st STAGE!

I have all parts on hands, i`m preparing em to be shipped to our caster)) Plus we made a new Hammer, previous one wasn`t clean enough and it`s texture was eaten during print works)

2nd stage will be opened later today, i`ll PM everyone:)

As for the head - we made previous variant to be able to check the hood and chest parts fit. As i said sculpt will be revisited and the new print will be shipped directly to Maximus (our artist) to be copied and painted. It`ll look more like Lee, but like Lee-Ronan not Lee-languorous Elf, lol As i said before - i had no idea who was the actor after watching the movie, Guardians Lee is tougher than Hobbit`s Lee, so don`t expect Thranduil here:))) I`ll make some pics after remodelling works:)

2nd stage is now opened, PMs are sent) Hope to hear from y`all soon:)

Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 2nd STAGE!

2nd payment sent. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still doesn’t look much like Lee Pace.

Playing with Photoshop, this is *very* rough......but I think it can look really good.

413617496.jpg

I tried to burrow the colors/patterns, and not disturb the HS here. Changed opacity to let it bleed thru.

2nd payment sent. Looking good.
I might be good for the new head sculpt to have a stern or scowling expression. Le Pace is pretty unrecognizable under the makeup, so it might be one of those cases where the expression does more of the heavy lifting in the likeness department.

Right now we are adjusting the likeness, quick rough WIP) Yeah, Lee as Ronan is more heavy and stern than Thranduil and Lee in real life:))) We will work on his emotion after that.

I`ll upload the final result soon))))

Nice! Like that bottom one. I definitely see him there :) :) :hi5:

Would you mind to play with photoshop once again? Sure if you have some time:)))))

second stage payment sent

Wow.....I was excited about this project, but now I'm really pumped. We have a winner here.

Thanks for listening to some constructive criticism and being open to it. VAST improvement IMO. I see Pace undeniably.

:hi5: :hi5: :hi5:

413619476.jpg

For anyone who may be skeptical, I did not Photoshop over any of woodrob's 'lines' of the face. What you see is his structure. I merely painted within that structure i.e. I didn't photoshop a photo of Pace over this, "cheating".....make sense?

Two thoughts:

1) Maybe soften the chin just a touch. He's a bit more 'rounded' there. But your render face shape is very very close.

2) Give him a slight scowl. (I know you said you were working on emotion later) He always had this face going:

guardians-ronan-jpg-c9969f_1280w.jpg

That scowl make his lower lip a touch bigger, like a kid pouting.

Man, I'm pumped to see the finished product :) :) :). The sculpt as is = winner.

Back