[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 2nd STAGE!

Awesome, sure - the good critics can help to improve, right:) and idea is to make him as close to what we all expect him to look))) so thanks, that's what I call a team work))

Noted about the emotion, as for chin - sure, as I said it was a rough touch)))

Hey, y`all:) I think we nearly there, we was trying to catch Pace`s face elements but then noticed that make up did some changes in portrait - bigger nose, smooth mouther edges etc. etc. like here - nose and mouth:

and after make up - ronan`s face:

So we was trying to find that ronan/pace blance, i think it`s pretty close now:

I`ll work more on final elements - texture etc. and he will be prepared for a final printing. Then make up, hood and hat will lead us to some good result:

Right now he`s tougher than Pace/Thranduil and emotion - i chose to make him not angry, but like he is catching some s**t smell lolol. ya think? i think paint job will help us to make a pretty good HS:)

With Craig Walker`s (thanks a lot, brother) help we can imagine how he`ll look like;)

Stay tuned:)

I'm sure it'll work once it'll have right textures and painted:)

The PS is just to give the 'feel' once again. Things don't line up 100%, so the black lines on his face don't exactly follow contour etc.....but you get the idea.

When I overplayed WR's render over the Ronan photo I used, it was really really close. I think it's a home run. As long as it translates to print (which I'm sure it will) we have a winner :)

This is the photo I used to PS, so you can actually see that the pic above is WR's HS, and not 'cheating' with Photoshop:

Best-Look-Yet-At-Ronan-The-Accuser-In.jpg

Just curious: Will you put the raised outline for his face paint on the render? Seems like it would help a ton with painting him, and lend to the thick look of that makeup area.

Well I'm always working with Maximus on painting so I'm 1000% sure In paint job:)))

Cool deal. Wasn’t doubting you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cant wait for this!!!!!!

Cleaned the list:) Guys, please cover stage 2, it`ll help wheels to keep spinning:)

2nd stage payment sent

Also, woodrob, if you ever do Vulture from Spiderman Homecoming, let me know!!

Meanwhile HS is sent on a final printing, make up textures added and now i`m sure it`ll look great once painted:)

Stay tuned))

Excellent. You did the raised bumpy face markings detail. :clap

That's what I was asking about earlier. Bravo.

Back