[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 2nd STAGE!

It`s a new year, bro, i think we`ll be pretty paralised till january 15th - it`s Russia damnit:))))))))) Happy holidays, guys:)))

Yeah, no rush. Just checking in. :) Happy New Year!!

Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 2nd STAGE!

Finally, after tons of salads and other food, Christmas and New year holidays are far away and we are pretty sure that we can continue acting responsible and move on our full speed:) All parts are casted already, only head (new print) and right arm armor plate are left (previous one was damaged during molding job and had to be reprinted). Hammer was sent to our metal team, it`ll be metal lol Soon as i will receive casted parts i will clean them an will send to our paint squad or, if you`re after unpainted version - to you. 3rd stage is now opened, PMs will be sent later today, hope to hear from y`all soon:)

Sure i`ll upload some once they will be delivered, right now all parts are in transit = "we have no idea, sincerely yours, Post Service":)

Craig Walker waiting to assemble the unpainted version, it`s goin to look OH-UH-DAAAAAMN even unpainted:) Stay tuned)

Back