[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, y`all) Here are some news - finally all plastic parts are cleaned, pre-drilled etc. Right now we are preparing em to be shipped to our artis, he will paint the first copy and all y`all will be able to decide - painted or unpainted version are you after:)

Metal hammer was pretty tricky, we need it hollow to be able to make a light up. Our metal team made all top parts, right now they are making it`s color tone right, once they will finish i`ll assemble one to make light up tests))

I have pants, but fracked up the top part of clothes, his sleeves are textured and have a draw on it and my fabric printer guy did it with wrong size and colors, once my tailor will be back from a business trip we will beat the sleeves and will be able to assemble the final unpainted master-model:

Stay tuned, the most boring part is done:)))

Last edited:
PIX!!!!

AdorableTastyEastrussiancoursinghounds-size_restricted.gif

Accused and punished, metal hammer WIPs:) Soon those yellow parts will be colored and hammers will be finished. I`ll install led pretty soon to the first hammer and we will be able to check how liht up will look)))

Stay tuned:)

That looks killer. :) Would love to see how you tackled the wiring/batteries/led for something so small, if you get time to snap a pic.

Bravo :clap

Sure, I’ll upload pic of inner part, scheme will be dumb but effective:)

Assembled the test scheme, it works:) Need to make a clean final version now))) Hope to finally have front/back skirt and back semi-cape elements soon, stay tuned))

Back