[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

So looks like we're at 14. So need just one more to get the green light.

While there might be a Nebula produced for GotG2 (I hope), iHT is never going to make Ronan. This is going to be one of those figures where everyone will be scrambling to get a second run after the fact.

i think 14 is good enough to start, i just hope to see all 14 people are still on the list when the time for the first deposits will come, lol Fortunately - most of the squad are well known, so i think we have a possibility of a successful project. Aigh, gang, time to model, stay tuned!:)

Now we`re talking!:)

Erly WIPs, i hope modeling will be finished in a week +- and we will start making low res test prints) Stay tuned;)

Cool. Will be watching :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

slow down...our wallets are trying to pay you in other projects!!...lol...this is awesome!!

Tempted, I'm keeping an eye on this one :)
Let's see proto

I'm interested as well

[Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

Super interested, but I dunno if I could afford one (except it will be another Scaletta mass release)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

There is no Scarlett, just Scaletta:))) We will have a deposits system by him and it`ll be easier to make payment)))

Looking Great. Lee Pace is 6'5" so just need to make sure the body is tall. I wonder if enough folks would be interested in a Yellowjacket since it looks like we'll never see one from HT.

I would love a yellow jacket...and yeah...he needs to be taller...also...can the headsculpt come with that scowl

I would hold off on Yellow Jacket for a bit, Hot Toys might deliver we haven't had real confirmation that its canceled.

I know. I'm still hoping because the proto looked fantastic. But the further away we get from the movie the more likely it seems to be yet another figure floating in Hot Toys limbo. Do they actually issue confirmations of cancellation? the only time I've heard is if someone happens to ask Howard in an interview.

I know. I'm still hoping because the proto looked fantastic. But the further away we get from the movie the more likely it seems to be yet another figure floating in Hot Toys limbo. Do they actually issue confirmations of cancellation? the only time I've heard is if someone happens to ask Howard in an interview.

On hold = canceled

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Back