[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

My tailor will gather all y`all in one room and shoot to pieces with her huge machine gun, i think, lolololololol I think it`s possible, but we better wait a little longer, what if Hot Toys will make one? Or maybe we should try to launch him mass with Xensation? Their tailors are pretty good:)

My tailor will gather all y`all in one room and shoot to pieces with her huge machine gun, i think, lolololololol I think it`s possible, but we better wait a little longer, what if Hot Toys will make one? Or maybe we should try to launch him mass with Xensation? Their tailors are pretty good:)

Xensation has become a personal favourite of mine of late... I'd be happy if they were to emerge with a YJ figure!

i will completely get behind you guys doinng Yellow Jacket with Xensation and calling him The Hornet!!!!

As a "Completionist" lol, I would honestly propose if your working with Xen, to complete more film lines of Marvel & DC, more secondary characters, ect. Hot Toy's is weird sometimes, remember how long it took to launch the chitauri, then out of no where we start getting all these obscure bat universe items when they sell poorly in the Asian markets.

Yellowjacket would be nice, but Hot Toy's will eventually launch it. Fingers crossed.

Definitely interested.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you could do it with Xensation that would be fantastic. Otherwise I'd be in for a custom.

I would not do YJ. AS SOON AS HTs got word a third party company was making the figure, they'd release theirs. :eek:hbfrank:
I think HT has moved on from this one. They've got Thor, Star Wars, Justice League, Black Panther, Avengers, Aquaman, Ant Man & Wasp, etc. If they were going to produce YJ they wouyld have done so when the movie was still hot. I don't think they will lose a minute of sleep if a company produces a couple of hundreds knockoffs.

Ok, if we are talking about X Men - Apocalypse Oscar Isaac?

Interested, based on final product and cost (I suppose this last part goes without saying)

Meanwhile in Russia :)

This is not just Ronan thread, we are talking about all Marvel guys abandoned by Hot Toys:)

So, would something like the extra tall body by Coomodels be the body to get for this? I think it's 2cm taller than a standard body. Should be about right.

Back