[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

If you have some links you can throw em here, i`ll check:)

Still taking interests? How much would the end product be approximately?

Price range would be around $550-650, payment plans will be offered as always:) Metal parts and especially glow of a Hammer may slightly change the range, but we will do our best to keep the usual price, lol;) TheBatman, QuiGonFishing, TräshCät - lmk if you wanna join the list:)

Interested if there is still room on the list.

Price range would be around $550-650, payment plans will be offered as always:) Metal parts and especially glow of a Hammer may slightly change the range, but we will do our best to keep the usual price, lol;) TheBatman, QuiGonFishing, TräshCät - lmk if you wanna join the list:)

So this will have metal armor and painted for $550-$650?

Unpainted, paint job can be done by Maximus-Miniatures (they are working on our every project) or sent to any other master) Usually it`s additinal $150-200

How about some update?;) Nice booooots)))

Stay tuned:)

I see that Heimdall might come with a plastic version. Will this one have that option as well?

I really want Ronan but I might have to take out a loan for this LOL :lol

I see that Heimdall might come with a plastic version. Will this one have that option as well?

I really want Ronan but I might have to take out a loan for this LOL [emoji38]

Don't take out a loan, just a kidney

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yeas, kidney is ok;) Seriously - there is no need in metal armour parts for Ronan, i see only his weapon in metal, so maybe there is no need in loan. But... just send me your kidney, you will still have one in a system, right?:)))

Wait... I still need clarification... sorry for being a noob... lol. So the figure is unpainted for $550-600... and then it's an extra $150-200 to externally paint it?

yes....

also....I agree on the hammer being the only item that needs to be in metal...

one last question....is there any chance that the boots could be made of soft goods instead of a hard resin?...or will they be just one piece with no articulation?

yes....

also....I agree on the hammer being the only item that needs to be in metal...

one last question....is there any chance that the boots could be made of soft goods instead of a hard resin?...or will they be just one piece with no articulation?
Or they could create a separation at the ankle.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back