[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

I'm still in.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Still in for a painted set

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

boom...ok...payments have started....lol...WOO HOO!!!!...one nitpick tho...the armor that hangs over his legs should be kinda like cloth like...not a hard single piece...is there anyway that could be made with cloth?

I'm still in also! For the full painted set. Looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boom...ok...payments have started....lol...WOO HOO!!!!...one nitpick tho...the armor that hangs over his legs should be kinda like cloth like...not a hard single piece...is there anyway that could be made with cloth?

Yeah, they will be separated and look like a movable armor plates, but not fabric)) Just printed em in one piece to check the size))

:))) It will look like Rambo every Last Friday of the month, i promise:))))))))))

As much as I want this figure I'm gonna have to be smart and back out. Got my own wedding coming in a month so its just unfortunate timing for me.

Congrats:) I wasn`t smart enough 10 years ago and i will have a 10 years anniversary next week, lolol)))

Guys, if you want to stay in the list but just need more time on payments - lmk, we are making figures, not cocaine:)

Last edited:

Hammer LED: Is that gonna be more purple than blue on final product?

(or maybe it's just how it is photographing)

Yeah, sure, this one is just stock blue led

Congrats:) I wasn`t smart enough 10 years ago and i will have a 10 years anniversary next week, lolol)))

Guys, if you want to stay in the list but just need more time on payments - lmk, we are making figures, not cocaine:)

Just don't schedule payments to coincide with Sif payments......or TX payments. LOL. And don't make anything else that interests me for awhile.

Just ask my brother Levit05 - IN our every project and still both kidneys in a system! #thuglife #outlawimmortal lolololol

Are payments due now? I probably cant start the payment process until November.

Back