[Scaletta] GotG Ronan !FINAL PAYMENTS!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Scaletta] Guardians of the Galaxy - Ronan

This looks awesome though does anyone else wish the Lee Pace likeness was a little closer?

This looks awesome though does anyone else wish the Lee Pace likeness was a little closer?
Yes, but it's also hard to tell from a blank render and low quality print.

If the likeness isn't there, once the blue skin/war paint is applied, it may not even matter all that much.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The more people that are interested and join, remember folks that's how we keep the price down. So join up, lets do this so we can get more and more characters from Scaletta.

As awesome as it looks, I can't justify that price. If they price comes down with more people than I am interested again.

Yes, but it's also hard to tell from a blank render and low quality print.

If the likeness isn't there, once the blue skin/war paint is applied, it may not even matter all that much.

I have been concerned about the likeness since the beginning. I don't agree that it won't matter with the war paint, skin texture etc. It still needs to look like the character as much as possible if not like the actor. The war paint on this less than stellar Kaustic Plastik head sculpt doesn't help the likeness. (from C-Brock)
20170819_015955.jpg

Re: [Scaletta] GotG Ronan !DEPOSITS 1st STAGE!

Fair enough. Then at the very least, I feel it's easier to buy this set and get a better Lee pace HS later, than get a better Lee Pace HS later and THEN need to put together Ronan's outfit.

Is there still time to get in on this? If so, please let me know what stage you're in and I'll send appropriate funds. Thanks!!!

I have been concerned about the likeness since the beginning. I don't agree that it won't matter with the war paint, skin texture etc. It still needs to look like the character as much as possible if not like the actor. The war paint on this less than stellar Kaustic Plastik head sculpt doesn't help the likeness.

You actually have a point, you can tell these are not Pace:

Ronan-the-Accuser-Cosplay-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-by-Elendriel-Alastair-photo-by-moshunman.jpg

59af5c455bb73dc7aa23a135dd6d2f24--cool-cosplay-amazing-cosplay.jpg

15613233446_2325a292b7_b.jpg

The makeup doesn't "cover it up".

Attachments

• 59af5c455bb73dc7aa23a135dd6d2f24--cool-cosplay-amazing-cosplay.jpg
    59af5c455bb73dc7aa23a135dd6d2f24--cool-cosplay-amazing-cosplay.jpg
    24.5 KB

Although looking at a side-by-side......pretty close:

413543017.jpg

Cheeks maybe a touch 'fatter'. Eyes slant a touch. But overall pretty good. Pace doesn't really have 'iconic' features.

Payment sent bro. Please confirm. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't forget about render perspective;) HS will look nice, I'm sure of it))

I'll update paiyment info with address in a couple of hours and sure I'll update payment list))

I'm sure it will look nice... but will it look like the actor? Eyes, nose, mouth, jaw, chin, cheeks ... I'm not seeing any Lee Pace in the render which is keeping me off the list

I do hope the likeness will be looked at carefully. It does make a difference. If it didn't, there wouldn't be literally dozens of attempts to get a proper Heath Ledger Joker. Sure they all look like Joker, but everyone wants it to look like Ledger as well.

PayPal info added to the first post, 1st stageof the deposits is now opened;)

First deposit paid

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back