Full figure [Scaletta] Heimdall - Thor: The Dark World !CLOSED!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodrob

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, y`all:)

For those who missed our previous release and for all Heimdall fans - Dark World version interest gauge;)

Armour and Sword - metal))) Check the previous version, here is the original thread - all info on project stages can be found there, same way is going to be here:)https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/167294-scaletta-heimdall-closed.html

Price is $588 for unpainted set, that will include:
- Metal Armor
- Metal Sword
- Metal boots and clothes plates
- Plastic Boots, Helmet Head
- Clothes set

Payment plan will have 4 stages:
1) $147 before final print;
2) $147 before making copies;
3) $147 while cleaning the copies
4) $147 before shipping to you, if it`s unpainted OR to our artist;
4.1) Paint job payment if your set will be shipped to our artist.

Helmetless head will be optional, it will be additional $30 to the set price. Paint job will be around $90 for a set without helmetless head, or +-$50 for a set with extra head.

PayPal address is [email protected], payment should be sent as a gift or be kind to add 5.5% - PayPal fees;)

Interest List:
1. coors83 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
2. arnax1985 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
3. TonyD15 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
4. Elgreco 3rd STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
5. Levit05
6. Sascha Michael Uncovsky (FB) 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
7. ronin-5 1st STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
8. CupcakeMcGraw 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
9. IronMan_Sg (unpainted) (extra sword and helmet) FULL PYMENT RECEIVED
10. James-Dean Pirina (FB) 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
11. Jose Rosell (FB) 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
12. TheBatman (extra sword) 4th STAGE PAYMENT RECEIVED
13. Eason Chen FULL PYMENT RECEIVED

Hope to hear from yall soon;)

Last edited:
Re: [Scaletta] Heimdall - Dark World version

I'd be interested in getting one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throw me on the list of course.

Now, could we also go for a nice helmetless sculpt as well for him, would be nice to display him like that.

I would very much like to be involved in the new Heimdall. Definitely want one. Please place me on the list. Thank you.

How about some nice lil WIPs?:)

Do we need this guy?)))

We nearly there, guys:) Right now we are playing with low resolution prtints) Will we make this happen?

Will the headsculpt be done the same as the first version or will it be a normal headsculpt that the helmet can fit over?

Is it possible to just buy the armor? I have the first version and would like to have the option to switch looks between the two.

I think yes, we can amke a helmetless version of a head. As for just armour - check, his clothes are different also, you might want to take everything exept his head:)

I think yes, we can amke a helmetless version of a head. As for just armour - check, his clothes are different also, you might want to take everything exept his head:)

true the outfit is different. But is the head going to be a full normal headsculpt that the helmet will fit on or is it going to be the first version where the head is a "half" head to fit inside the helmet?

I'm thinking about helmet head and helmetless normal size head, because normal size head will be easily damaged with the helmet - it will be too tight to fit inside, no need to risk I think))

Back