Scarecrow Batman Comic version. HS

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys.
Estoy para servirte en cualquier momento Cheungkinmen.
The packages was send. Thanks a lot for your confidence.
Oscar.

You don´t know how much I am happy. I working for you.
Have a nice weekend!
Oscar.

Got mine painted up, fantastic head sculpt. I had to cut the neck down to fit on the true type muscle bodies.

photo29.jpg

great sculpt thanks oscar i will post pics when the figure is done but here's a teaser pic of the head. i have a couple more pics of the hat in my custom section.
103_5447.jpg
103_5451.jpg
103_5450.jpg
103_5449.jpg
103_5452.jpg

Oh my God! is amazing Luis, it really looks great, you made an awesome painting.
I almost don´t usually paint the sculptures, that's why I like your finished work.
Many, many congratulations!
Oscar.

Oh my God! is amazing Luis, it really looks great, you made an awesome painting.
I almost don´t usually paint the sculptures, that's why I like your finished work.
Many, many congratulations!
Oscar.

thanks oscar i will post full figure when i'm done.

I wait your finish work. I think it will be amazing too.
Have a nice day my friend!

Greetings guys, I only can say: Oh my God!, is an excellent work, congratulations!.

I just loved the two versions! :blissy
lt0778, your version is amazing and more traditional. Clothing and rope around his neck look really great.:hi5: Wonderfull!
senbi575, your job is more darker, I love the hood and pants really did a great job. Congrats! :yess:

Finally, guys, can I take one or two of your photos for to put in my blog?
I will put your data, could you send me your full name and country.
Thank you.
Oscar.

Thanks for the comments Oscar! I really dig your sculpts and am looking forward to your upcoming ones! Keep up the nice work my friend.

Back