Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got FULL payment from:

• Darmoor
  • Science Friction
  • TonyMeis x2
  • pcleemake
  • Razorskull
  • Johnnystarquest
  • lordraven80
  • elvis1976

Please, do not forget to write (on the paypal comment) your nickname.

Thanks

:rock

Last edited:
Got FULL payment from:

• Darmoor
  • Science Friction
  • TonyMeis x2
  • pcleemake
  • Razorskull
  • Johnnystarquest
  • lordraven80
  • elvis1976

Please, do not forget to write in the comments of paypal your nickname.

ill be sending mines in this week

TBH, I don't like that mullet hairstyle...

I guess I never thought of it as a mullet, but just his hair affected by the bandana. It is a weird hairstyle, but cool. I'm even more interested to see how it turns out now. I do prefer MGS1 Snake, but I think MGS2 is pretty cool as well. After that I'm not as interested in the designs.

I will update first post as soon as I get home. Have been very busy lately with 1/1 life LOL. Thanks to all who made this possible.

Ok people. Quick update.
I have tested a new resin, that supposed to be better than the others with no shrink issues, but it has ruined my mold. It gets too hard that had snapped the mold walls (will post pics later). So I have to remove the recast before it gets totally dried. Now I working on a second mold , so it will take a little longer before shipping to you.
If you guys want, I can refund you until I fix this issue. Well, let me know.

Tks
Neo.

Ok people. Quick update.
I have tested a new resin, that supposed to be better than the others with no shrink issues, but it has ruined my mold. It gets too hard that had snapped the mold walls (will post pics later). So I have to remove the recast before it gets totally dried. Now I working on a second mold , so it will take a little longer before shipping to you.
If you guys want, I can refund you until I fix this issue. Well, let me know.

Tks
Neo.

Take your time n just get it done right. We all love your work, it's worth the wait for me

OK, my second mold is done. But this new resin requires one entire day to be good to remove from the mold. Now you guys have to choose if you want with this new resin (no shrink issues) or the fast and old resin (10-15% of shrink issues)
Let me know.
Thanks!

I'd like the new resin personally. As the artist Amnur, do you feel the head is the perfect size as you sculpted it, or does it benefit from being shrunk?

Well, IMO its on perfect size. But if you want a smaller version, then I can recast it using the old resin.
I'll make a recast using both types, and make a comparison. So you can decide it.

Back