Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds good, I'll wait and see the 15% reduced one before deciding, but I think the one shown is fine.

Thanks for the hard work.

Ok people. Got all the recasts for those who had paid me.
Will pack them today, and will try to ship it until next Tuesday.
tonight I`ll post some pics of the heads. And the reduced ones get better than the normal ones, so I`ll ship the common versions.
All of my molds get ruined and I dont have silicon anymore to make another mold. So this will be the only run of snakes.
I`m sorry for taking this long.
I thank you all for your patience and understanding, you all are amazing people.
Thank you so much
:rock

Ok people. Got all the recasts for those who had paid me.
Will pack them today, and will try to ship it until next Tuesday.
tonight I`ll post some pics of the heads. And the reduced ones get better than the normal ones, so I`ll ship the common versions.
All of my molds get ruined and I dont have silicon anymore to make another mold. So this will be the only run of snakes.
I`m sorry for taking this long.
I thank you all for your patience and understanding, you all are amazing people.
Thank you so much

Thank you Amnur, can't wait to see it! Very interested to the 15% reduce version, so glad that is available as well. Will u beable to make a reduce version for Guts head you did?

Thank you Amnur, can't wait to see it! Very interested to the 15% reduce version, so glad that is available as well. Will u beable to make a reduce version for Guts head you did?
I don`t know if this can be done. It would lost a lot of details since I had to make a mold from another recast.

Ok people, here's some pics of the 10% reduced one (painted) against the 1:1 proportion (not painted).
IMG-20120805-00085.jpg

IMG-20120805-00080.jpg

IMG-20120805-00081.jpg

IMG-20120805-00082.jpg

Let me know !
Thanks!

Updating paid and size list:

• Darmoor "S"
  • Science Friction "N"
  • TonyMeis x2 "S" and "N"
  • pcleemake "N"
  • Razorskull "S"
  • lordraven80 "S"
  • elvis1976 "S"

Ok, tomorrow I can send them. But can only grab the tracking number on wednesday.
I'll post here when I get it.

Thank you all.
Neo.

Last edited:
Sorry Amnur, didn't mean to leave you hanging. I'll take the regular sized one. By the way, the paint job you did on the smaller head is nuts, excellent work!

Sorry Amnur, didn't mean to leave you hanging. I'll take the regular sized one. By the way, the paint job you did on the smaller head is nuts, excellent work!
Thanks man!
But isn't finished yet and its just a test. Have to remake it.

Back