Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updating paid and size list:

• Darmoor "S"
  • Science Friction "N"
  • TonyMeis x2 "S" and "N"
  • pcleemake "N"
  • Razorskull "S"
  • lordraven80 "S"
  • elvis1976 "S"
  • Jack D x2 "S"

Ok, tomorrow I can send them. But can only grab the tracking number on wednesday.
I'll post here when I get it.

Thank you all.
Neo.

I got two paiments from France and Italy.
I know that darmoor is from france, but I dont remember who is from Italy.
I was talking with Rogster, and he told me that he can ship to you from US, that is cheaper, about $10. So, I can send $20 for him, and refund the rest to you guys, what you think?

Ok guys, I have only one Snake sculpt left. If theres anyone interested on shipping to Rogster, you need to pay me untill tomorrow night. All who had paid me, the sculpts are already packed and ready to go.

Let me know.

Tks.

Ok. All packed. Gonna ship them tomorrow to Rogster.
Thank you all.
:rock

Ok, Package sent to Rogster.
Tomorrow I can post here the tracking number.

Thank you all.

I only got shipping payment from Science Friction, Pcleemake, Razorskull and Jack D. I need the payment from the rest of you guys. Its $5 if you are located in the US and if you aren't, then you have to PM me so we can settle on a shipping price.

I only got shipping payment from Science Friction, Pcleemake, Razorskull and Jack D. I need the payment from the rest of you guys. Its $5 if you are located in the US and if you aren't, then you have to PM me so we can settle on a shipping price.

What's your PayPal? I think I have paid extra for the shipping last time....

Just need to refund $25 to Darmoor and Lordraven80, since their sculpt will be shipped from USA by Rog.

Last edited:
So with the heads arriving before too long, what body are you guys thinking of using? TTM18, TTM19, or maybe a combo of both? I'm not sure what to do yet, I'm waiting to see if TonyMeis does the sneaking jacket and how that would look on both bodies.

Personally i'm using a TTM19 for my snake.

Here's how he look atm before the head swap.

P1020074.jpg

Please allow me some time, to get some packing supplies, I usually ship the next day after receiving, but I need a couple of days. I hope that's ok. It won't be long at all and they're safe here with me.

Back