Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, IMO its on perfect size. But if you want a smaller version, then I can recast it using the old resin.
I'll make a recast using both types, and make a comparison. So you can decide it.
:rock

That sounds good to me, I'll go with the new resin. The exact way you sculpted and intended it to be is what I'd like to have. :)

OK, got 4 copies now.
But this resin ruins the molds. it sticks on the mold.
Got to make two more molds, and find a way to the resin do not stick on it.
Who prefer, I can refund the payment.

OK, got 4 copies now.

how come your using a different resin ?

OK, got 4 copies now.

No refund here, buddy. Sorry to hear about the molds getting destroyed. I hope everything works out for you.

The other resin shrinks about 15%. So the head will be small. I got another one, acts like rubber, but I dont know if can be painted. Will make some tests. But is a cool resin, I can make hands with it, its flexible and very resistant.

The other resin shrinks about 15%. So the head will be small. I got another one, acts like rubber, but I dont know if can be painted. Will make some tests. But is a cool resin, I can make hands with it, its flexible and very resistant.

i thought your guts head was perfect in size but thats just me

Updating list:

• Darmoor
  • Science Friction
  • TonyMeis x2
  • pcleemake
  • Razorskull
    [*]Johnnystarquest (FULL REFUND)
  • lordraven80
  • elvis1976

If anyone wants me to make a full refund, just let me know.
I'm very sorry for all of this issues, and the long time taking. But as I told, I only have my weekends to work with it.
If you guys are not interested anymore on this project, please just let me know that I'll stop the recasting process.

Thank you all.
Neo.

Updating list:

• Darmoor
  • Science Friction
  • TonyMeis x2
  • pcleemake
  • Razorskull
    [*]Johnnystarquest (FULL REFUND)
  • lordraven80
  • elvis1976

If anyone wants me to make a full refund, just let me know.
I'm very sorry for all of this issues, and the long time taking. But as I told, I only have my weekends to work with it.
If you guys are not interested anymore on this project, please just let me know that I'll stop the recasting process.

Thank you all.
Neo.

If it shrink 15% and still have all the detail, possible if you can put the head on a TTM19 body to show us the size comparison? If it looks great, I still want it even it's small..... Just need to see how small

I have 4 perfect copies until now. No shrink issues.
But I can make one with the usual resin and make a comparison. But I don't have the new body, only the old HT body.
This weekend I'm planning to have all the heads done.

I have 4 perfect copies until now. No shrink issues.
But I can make one with the usual resin and make a comparison. But I don't have the new body, only the old HT body.
This weekend I'm planning to have all the heads done.

So we should be good right? Possible to put the head on a regular TT body you have then? N take a picture of the full body with head on?

I hate having to cancel my order. I'm hoping I can reinstate it soon. Just need to get through this slump were in. :monkey2

Here's the pic, with the rubber copy of the snake sculpt (no shrink issues)
Sorry for the crappy pic, I'd took with my cellphone.
Foto0095.jpg

Hi Amnur, I would like a resin head as I afraid rubber head will be difficult to paint. Thanks

LOL, no rubber recast people, this is just the test one. The ones I'll ship to is is made of solid resin. Just used this one to show you guys the scale.

Thanks!
:rock

I can make a 15% reduction recast to you see if works for you.
So people will be able to choose which one will want.

Back