Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.
Thats done. I`ll not try to change his head shape anymore, cause I almost ruined all.
Had changed some hair portions and ears. add some skin and bandana textures.
Will start the recast process on the next weekend, but will make the mold this weekend.
As always, I ask the half of the price to be sent to me so I can start the process and to be sure that will not have unpaid cases anymore.
my paypal info is ----> [email protected] <----- yes its from.midgard not only midgard ok?
IF you want, you can contact Rogster to be part of the combined shipping process. The price of the sculpt is $45 and it will be shipped half drilled, unpainted and neckless.
I dont know how much people will choose this shipping method, but if there is 10 people, you just need to add $2,50 per head when you send me the amount. If more interested appear (up to 15 heads per package), the total ($25 shipping cost) will be divided to the total number of people who wants this option.
Thank you for all of your confidence and kind words!
IMG-20120709-00073.jpg

IMG-20120709-00069.jpg

IMG-20120709-00068.jpg

IMG-20120709-00070.jpg

IMG-20120709-00071.jpg

I'm sorry if this sculpt does not please everyone.

Last edited:
Man, that came out absolutely perfect Amnur! That head is exceptional! The changes are excellent, and worked out great. Payment will be incoming soon. :)

Oh, and I'm going with Rogster group shipping, already talked to him about it. :yess:

Last edited:
Amazing work Amnur. Rogster ship for me. Question do we send shipping to Rogster like last time?

wow that's the perfect Snake sculpt, I dont have money for this project, if i get this head it'll just be sitting there forever, so I'm not gtting it. I'm jotting the group ship people down. I will take care of ya'll. :)

Great work came out perfect. I'll be taking 3 for myself. Rogster shipping.

Amnur I send full payment for 1 Snake head.
Please check!

Thanks to you for making the best Solid Snake head, I couldn't be more happier with this.
Really awesome work.

Thank you Elvis!!:hi5:
But I have not received any payment yet.
Only from Science Friction.
Please check if there was any issue.
Thank you again!!!

:rock

Back