Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible to smooth out both wrinkle line next to the nose a bit. He looks so piss off n a bit old. Snake handle business with ease, he hardly gets frustrated....., only the user who control him in front of the screen, lol

Ok, when I was trying to change the head shape I have ruined the right ear and some portions of the hair.
:( have to re-do it

Amnur if it's going to be an issue just fix the hair an ear and leave the sculpt as is.

I'm saying that to fix the hair and ear and leave the length of the face as it was. I'm not going to have this ruined because people get too picky. We are lucky that he's agreed to do it at all, let's not go overboard.

I'm saying that to fix the hair and ear and leave the length of the face as it was. I'm not going to have this ruined because people get too picky. We are lucky that he's agreed to do it at all, let's not go overboard.

everyone in this thread is picky .

Great work amnur!!! I think I agree with the others in maybe make the face a little longer but it's perfect other than that.

Guys just a heads up, Amnur was able to lengthen the head, he is just re-working the jawline so we will see pics soon.

Back