Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the head is the proper size proportion with the body, count me in for two. And if you can do a discount for three, I might take three too. Let me know.

If the head is the proper size proportion with the body, count me in for two. And if you can do a discount for three, I might take three too. Let me know.

I like your style ;-) same with me

:pray: Oh my....now I'm getting scared to not correspond to your expectations...

I like your style ;-) same with me

That's how we do it!:clap:clap

:pray: Oh my....now I'm getting scared to not correspond to your expectations...

No worry Amnur, if the size isn't right, I'll be looking forward for your next Solid Snake again. I'm Ver sure you got the Square Art Kai figure. I would like the head to match that proportion.

No worry Amnur, if the size isn't right, I'll be looking forward for your next Solid Snake again. I'm Ver sure you got the Square Art Kai figure. I would like the head to match that proportion.

IMO the Play arts headsculpt is very ugly, doesnt look like Snake. And the head is too small. Maybe you guys think that I'm wrong....

Well, Snake sculpt is on the same proportion of the Drake headsculpt.

Rog, can you post any pic of yours?

Maybe I'll need to change some minor stuffs on him, you guys will tell me.
Will post tonight when I get to my home.
:rock

I have confidence in you Amnur, I'm sure you will do fine. Looking forward to seeing the pics, I've been greatly anticipating this.

IMO the Play arts headsculpt is very ugly, doesnt look like Snake.
And the head is too small. Maybe you guys think that I'm wrong...
Well, Snake sculpt is on the same proportion of the Drake headsculpt.

:rock

Den it's perfectly proportioned :lecture

Ok here it is
The head isn't fitted right on the neck. I haven't hollowed it properly yet.

IMG-20120702-00055-1.jpg

IMG-20120702-00063.jpg

IMG-20120702-00059.jpg

IMG-20120702-00060.jpg

IMG-20120702-00065.jpg

Last edited:
Back