Shinkawa Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid 1 by Amnur Interest Thread

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock

I'd Personally love to see otacon, I love his and snakes bromance :lol nah seriously though the partnership they have is great.

Definitely! There are some supporting characters that can be passed but Otacon is NOT one of them!

EVERY ONE MUST BE DONE!!! This is the Year of MGS for sure.
Personally, I'd like MGS2 Snake, Ocelot from MGS1 and Solidus done next.

Seriously though, if there is demand/interest and Amnur wants to keep going, along with the things Tony and Crystal have in store, I think this could be extremely well-done MGS line of figures that will rival and/or exceed HT.

MGS1 Ocleot is a no brainer and should be next.
I like Liquid but always thought his look was pretty bad :lol

The one I want the most though should be Decoy Octopus.

decoy really had no role besides being the darpa chief he should be made lol

I'm glad you say this because Decoy has always been a favorite, I like his look and his specialty as a master of disguise.

What we really need is a good 1/6 FoxHound Trench Coat! The one that came with the 12" Liquid is terrible!

I agree, Liquid is a pretty boring look, I always preferred his SAS-look from the Art Book where he is in camo with a knife, very cool looking.

What we really need is a good 1/6 FoxHound Trench Coat! The one that came with the 12" Liquid is terrible!

I agree, Liquid is a pretty boring look, I always preferred his SAS-look from the Art Book where he is in camo with a knife, very cool looking.

Tony did an interest thread for the Foxhound coat!
It dye quickly as I was the only one interested. :(

I want liquid
:lecture boring or not but it's classic. Do not want anyone besides Snake, Liquid and Meryl.

What we really need is a good 1/6 FoxHound Trench Coat!
The one that came with the 12" Liquid is terrible!
Tony did an interest thread for the Foxhound coat!
It dye quickly as I was the only one interested. :(

:horror never saw dat thread... Eh :monkey2

DAMN!!!! I wish I knew! I'm talking to him right now I'm going to mention it

I agree that Liquid is a must, boring or not LOL. I'd also really like to see a Solidus sculpt that resembles the Play Arts one, I think he looks real tough there and I already have some ideas for the armor. Was originally going to use War Machine, but I'm working on a different route.

Classic but that isn't the first one I need.
Ocelot first.

no disrespect but its a interest thread if 10 people want liquid and you want ocelot then liquid comes first just saying someone should do a poll .

Back