Sideshow Joker PF Accessories- Mallet, Crowbar, Hat

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spazzy

Super Freak
Reaction score

***PLEASE READ INFO***

After going through one set, and seeing what current prices for custom pieces are, I think this is as best I can do, I will be making some minor adjustments, (better magnets for the mallets/handle, currently the pics show it drooping a little bit, this will be corrected, currently a few shades off on the hands-it will
match the production hands, better casting on the mallet handle and crowbar, which will make for a quicker turnaround time and sharper looking piece), so this is a work in progress prototype and the pieces WILL be better.

Turnaround time is 30 days to ship, will most likely be sooner, but expect the 30 day mark just in case. First come first serve.

Shipping is $7.00 per shipment priority mail insured & trk # Cont US
International shipping- please pm me for quote, add your address where to ship.

My ebay id is spazzy-customs I have a 2103 feedback rating with over 2000 positive transactions as a seller, and currently rated as a Top rated seller.

Payment by PayPal as a GIFT, if you do not want to send it by gift there will be a 3.5% fee.

I can offer a payment plan 1/2 up front, 1/2 within the next month, but I will not be starting the pieces until fully paid off, the 30 day turnaround will start once the second payment is received.

The payments are non-refundable, I am not a big company that can start work and refund if you change your mind, sorry but please be sure you want to buy from me before paying.

I will be painting similar to what is shown in the pics, they are all custom parts so they will differ slightly.

If you want custom color or something different pm me, and I will try to work it out, if it is a simple color change I won't charge but if it involves matching a specific color there will be a small fee. Example if you want a blood splattered crowbar add $5.

Interest? If I get enough people interested in a crowbar that has guts and a mask hanging off of it, I think I will need about 10-15 committed people at $55. Or list what else you might want, and I will see what I can do if enough are interested.

I am also open for commissions and repairs.

(Unpainted pieces will be primed)

PRICES:
Removable HAT (silicone/felt or something soft will be added to prevent damage to the reg head):
Painted Purple or gray $65
Unpainted $45

Crowbar (has rod inside to prevent bending):
Painted black or gun metal $45
Unpainted $30

Hands:
Painted $50
Unpainted $35

Clean Mallet:
Painted $50
Unpainted $30

Bloody Mallet:
Painted $75
Unpainted $35

Mallet Handle (custom length, you choose if you want a long or short handle, has rod inside to prevent damage and a magnet so the mallet heads are interchangeable)
Painted $25
unpainted $15

Sets: (pm me for unpainted prices, will prime)
Option 1: Painted, Hands, Mallet handle, both mallet heads- $ 190 (save $10 add hat for $60)

Option2: Painted, Hands, mallet handle, both mallet heads, Crowbar- $230 (save $15 add hat for $60)

Option 3: Painted, hands, Mallet Handle, bloody mallet, crowbar- $ 185 (save $10 add hat for $60)

Option4:
Painted, hands, mallet handle, clean mallet, crowbar- $ 160 (save $10, add hat for $60)

Option5: **WHOLE SET** painted, hands, mallet handle, both mallet heads, crowbar and Hat- $ 290 (save $20)

Please PM me with any questions and what you are interested in and I will send you my paypal id for payment.
Thanks!
Patrick

Last edited:
hey spazzy, what exactly do i need to order from your list to make it look like this photo, thanks.

040rqh.jpg

hey spazzy, what exactly do i need to order from your list to make it look like this photo, thanks.

040rqh.jpg

That would be the handle, bloody mallet and hands. I can also ship it with your Power loader once finished so you can save on shipping :)

Hey Spazzy, first of all, let me just say you are doing an awesome work :clap

If I may just give you my two cents, I feel like the crowbar could be a little bit more "girthy". It looks at bit thin to me right now. Is it just the pictures that make it seem like that ? Same thing for the mallet's handle.

I'll wait for you to answer these before I pull the trigger :)

Hey Spazzy, first of all, let me just say you are doing an awesome work :clap

If I may just give you my two cents, I feel like the crowbar could be a little bit more "girthy". It looks at bit thin to me right now. Is it just the pictures that make it seem like that ? Same thing for the mallet's handle.

I'll wait for you to answer these before I pull the trigger :)

Thanks!

I hear you, first the pics do seem to make EVERYTHING small, unfortunately my skills as a photographer is limited.

The crowbar is in scale, I actualy went out and bought one for reference, this of course is a 18", and the one I made would be more of a 28"-30" one:

The mallet handle is the same size as the cane that he comes with, any larger and I wouldn't be able to place it in the left hand, plus where the leather straps are it is a bit bigger so it is snug.

That would be the handle, bloody mallet and hands. I can also ship it with your Power loader once finished so you can save on shipping :)

1 more question :) if i just order the bloody mallet, will it plug into the existing cane that comes with joker? I kind like the existing cane handle with the gold ball at the end.

1 more question :) if i just order the bloody mallet, will it plug into the existing cane that comes with joker? I kind like the existing cane handle with the gold ball at the end.

It is the same width as the metal tubing that the knife goes in, but with the extra piece at the end it wouldn't, I could make the hole a little larger at no cost, but would probably need to be glued to hold it in place.
Also, if interested I can do a ball at the end of the mallet for a commission fee, pm if interested. Or if you get others interested I could start a list of people that would want that, and it would be cheaper

Okie, will keep it simple :lol you can send it with the powerloader, will send payment fri when i am back home at my PC. thanks!

Removable HAT (silicone/felt or something soft will be added to prevent damage to the reg head):
Painted Purple or gray $65 - PURPLE PLEASE

Hands:
Painted $50

Bloody Mallet:
Painted $75

Mallet Handle (custom length, you choose if you want a long or short handle, has rod inside to prevent damage and a magnet so the mallet heads are interchangeable)
Painted $25 - LONG HANDLE PLEASE

Okie, will keep it simple :lol you can send it with the powerloader, will send payment fri when i am back home at my PC. thanks!

Painted Purple or gray $65 - PURPLE PLEASE

Hands:
Painted $50

Bloody Mallet:
Painted $75

Painted $25 - LONG HANDLE PLEASE

Cool thanks, will send you the info :hi5:

Thanks!

I hear you, first the pics do seem to make EVERYTHING small, unfortunately my skills as a photographer is limited.

The crowbar is in scale, I actualy went out and bought one for reference, this of course is a 18", and the one I made would be more of a 28"-30" one:

The mallet handle is the same size as the cane that he comes with, any larger and I wouldn't be able to place it in the left hand, plus where the leather straps are it is a bit bigger so it is snug.

Thanks for the reply Spazzy :) I guess that the weight of a crowbar made it seem like it was bigger in my mind :) It does look in scale

I'm interested in a blood and guts crow bar and the hat, I like the grey but kinda want to see what it looks like in purple first or maybe even tan colored.

Back