Sideshow Joker PF Accessories- Mallet, Crowbar, Hat

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in a blood and guts crow bar and the hat, I like the grey but kinda want to see what it looks like in purple first or maybe even tan colored.

Ok will update list, I am going to paint it same color as the exclusive, I will do a sample this weekend.

Thanks! I hope I get some more orders soon as I won' t be doing too many runs of these, so FYI for those on the fence

Thanks guys :)
Update starting new molds for a couple parts and received my new magnets for the mallet which work much better. Also painted two hats in different purple, just playing with colors. My computer is on the fritz but will post pics soon.

I decided to upgrade his weapons I wasn't extremely happy how the first ones came out it felt a bit rushed, and I am glad I changed them as I think they came out much better. The new mallet is bigger and more detailed and the crowbar is thicker.
Hope you like!

These are just iPhone pics as my computer is on the fritz and can't upload my camera, did the best I could the blood comes off a bit more bright red than it is and the hands are not blue but even my reg camera shows them blue.

sorry had to take these shots down, finally saw them on desktop and they do not do them justice, more pics coming soon.

Last edited:
For orders the price will be the same even though larger but currently not doing a clean version unless I get at least 10 interested

win win win!

my joker has your name written all over it, i even chopped off his hands to prepare :monkey3

joker1.jpg

Back