[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - Painting BATCH 1

hooray!!!! keep it up Jay!

Shipping Batch 1 of painted sculpts and unpainted sculpts to the US on Monday, guys (except owen1313's, I'll send yours with your painted sculpt. You're Batch 2. Sorry). Those who want to pay already can do so now. Please allow my friend some time to print out the labels and drop the items off the post office. But I'll be preparing your labels as soon as you pay. Thanks!

Shipping Batch 1 of painted sculpts and unpainted sculpts to the US on Monday, guys (except owen1313's, I'll send yours with your painted sculpt. You're Batch 2. Sorry). Those who want to pay already can do so now. Please allow my friend some time to print out the labels and drop the items off the post office. But I'll be preparing your labels as soon as you pay. Thanks!

Great news, i will send u the payment today

Jay send me a message on Facebook to let me know The remaining balance I'm out of town

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pm sent to all those in Batch 1 and those who want unpainted sculpts. Thanks, guys!

I send a message to Jay about which body to use with the AC Play suit but he is probably busy painting :hi5: So do you guys have any idea what body to use?

I send a message to Jay about which body to use with the AC Play suit but he is probably busy painting :hi5: So do you guys have any idea what body to use?

Sorry for not replying sooner. I use a narrow body. Don't know the product codes are but Jeff is probably right.

Oh. Batch 1 en route to the US. Just dropped it off DHL yesterday. Painting batch 2 now.

Hi, Sinag!

Please reply for my private message.

Batch 1 in the US. :yess: Shipping to you guys soon.

Batch 1 shipped! Sorry for the delays, guys.

Painting Batch 2 now. I'll probably complete these sometime next week.

[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - Painting BATCH 2

Cant wait for this master piece,
Now I only need the head.
My AC Play suit burned attempt....
Love this suit. Excellent quality, and fits perfectly on a TTM18 body... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428811969.109049.jpg

Back