[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project -Prototype Paint, Ready for Production!

woo hoo! group 2 can't wait for this amazing piece

Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - Painting BATCH 1

Posted sample of the burnt suit.

Kia, that's yours. Hope you don't mind. I'm painting yours now, Ben.

I have to say. I'm pretty impressed with the ACPlay suit. It's a bit wide on the shoulders and it only has two buttons, but it's well-tailored and the details are all in the right places allowing me to paint it easier.

I'm almost done with painting the batch 1 headsculpts. I just want to go back and have another pass painting it. After that, I'm casting the other unpainted sculpts. Can you guys wait around two weeks more? I'm just waiting for the boxes to arrive. I always order them too late. I'm really sorry for that. But even while I wait, I'm continuing production to the next batch.

Posted sample of the burnt suit.

Kia, that's yours. Hope you don't mind. I'm painting yours now, Ben.

I have to say. I'm pretty impressed with the ACPlay suit. It's a bit wide on the shoulders and it only has two buttons, but it's well-tailored and the details are all in the right places allowing me to paint it easier.

I'm almost done with painting the batch 1 headsculpts. I just want to go back and have another pass painting it. After that, I'm casting the other unpainted sculpts. Can you guys wait around two weeks more? I'm just waiting for the boxes to arrive. I always order them too late. I'm really sorry for that. But even while I wait, I'm continuing production to the next batch.

Take your time Jay,

Final results will blow us away...

Cheers!

Nice job Jay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really glad you're actually doing the suit with screen accuracy Jay. Not too many people take it up A notch. The hot toys suit is nowhere near accurate bravo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Jay! Is still possible to get in for a Painted sculpt + suit burning? I've been trying to resist for some weeks, but the figure is looking amazing :)

By the way, did you receive my deposit for the Ninja Master?

Take your time Jay,

Final results will blow us away...

Cheers!

Thanks for understanding! Really eager to send these out.

I'm really glad you're actually doing the suit with screen accuracy Jay. Not too many people take it up A notch. The hot toys suit is nowhere near accurate bravo.

Incredible job with the jacket man. Looks reaaly accurate :clap Can't wait!

Happy you guys noticed. Looking for references of the back has been hard.

Hi Jay! Is still possible to get in for a Painted sculpt + suit burning? I've been trying to resist for some weeks, but the figure is looking amazing :)

By the way, did you receive my deposit for the Ninja Master?

Yes, you can still get one. Last few spots left! Yes, I received the Ninja Master deposit, already casted and cleaned up a few sculpts. Painting those with the Dented Janus Coin batch 2.

Wooahhh that looks amazing

Glad your happy, Kia. :yess:

Posted full figure on ACPlay suit set. =)

Wow! That looks great Jay. Is there any chance of you burning the shirt as well?

Just to make sure you know what you are asking for: It wouldnt be accurate. Its just "black washed".

3229360062_672d181bfa_b.jpg

Sorry for the delays, guys. Things have been a little chaotic here due to house renovations and I can't seem to concentrate. Shipping first batch sometime next week. Casting next batch during the weekend.

Sorry for the delays, guys. Things have been a little chaotic here due to house renovations and I can't seem to concentrate. Shipping first batch sometime next week. Casting next batch during the weekend.

Great news and is Ok Jay.
Take your time

Back