[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Sinag Creations] - Half-burned Attorney headsculpt, weathering, and accessories

Ok. I've finished the painted prototype of the Ninja Master. I'm going to work on that production of that during my "office hours" and sculpt this during nights.

Any other suggestions for the suit?

Oh, and by the way, anybody else want to help me with my problem here?
IMG_4270.jpg

Re: [Sinag Creations] - Half-burned Attorney headsculpt, weathering, and accessories

Really like your Ninja Master head so I'll be watching this one with interest. Depending on the result I'll be in for a headsculpt and maybe the suit and accessories too.

So, while I am painting these during my "office hours"...

RASWIP.jpg

... I sculpt this at night to relax.

HarveyDent.jpg

This is a very very rough sculpt before I tighten and polish the sculpt and I am aware of where I need to change things. Just showing you guys that I took the effort to get the likeness close enough before "burning" the other half. Hope you guys like it!

Re: [Sinag] - Dent, Half-burned Attorney project - ROUGH HEADSCULPT!

Sinag, you're getting there man. Looking forward to seeing the best two face sculpt out there.

Two face looks promising . Interested in seeing more .

Amazing pics, buddy. Looks like you're on your way to the Major Leagues!

If there is room on the list for the Two-Face sculpt I am most defnintely interested. It look fantastic so far, can not wait to see him with the burns too!

Amazing pics, buddy. Looks like you're on your way to the Major Leagues!

Thanks, Marco!

If there is room on the list for the Two-Face sculpt I am most defnintely interested. It look fantastic so far, can not wait to see him with the burns too!

Of course, Malcolm! =)

Help me spread the word, guys! We need some interest! Hahahaha

I might be interested in the head and suit depending upon final product! Following this thread now!

Yes, its already a very good likeness. What I didnt like about the HT one was that they have just used the finished Harvey sculpt and added the burned side. I would rather prefer two different expressions. Harvey was more smiling through TDK (check your pics for reference), while Two-Face was more the angry guy. This should be honored in the respective expression. :)

add me to the list for PAINTED HEAD SCULPT PLEASE :clap

Headsculpt 55-65USD for an unpainted headsculpt
add me one please!:wink1:

Yes, its already a very good likeness. What I didnt like about the HT one was that they have just used the finished Harvey sculpt and added the burned side. I would rather prefer two different expressions. Harvey was more smiling through TDK (check your pics for reference), while Two-Face was more the angry guy. This should be honored in the respective expression. :)

Thanks, man. Posting WIP pics in a day or two. Sculpt is further along right. Just making the sculpt of the hair a little tighter. I redid it based on feedback, Check back in a few days guys. You might see something you'll like. And help me spread the word. :lol

Jay, Don't forget about me...

Of course I won't, Jeffrey!

Headsculpt 55-65USD for an unpainted headsculpt
add me one please!:wink1:

Sure owen!

Re: [Sinag] - Dent, Half-burned Attorney - UPDATED WIP SCULPT!

Updated with WIP pics. Hope you enjoy them and Merry Christmas!

Re: [Sinag] - Dent, Half-burned Attorney - UPDATED WIP SCULPT!

wow if there's still a spot for this i'm do in :eek:

Re: [Sinag] - Dent, Half-burned Attorney - UPDATED WIP SCULPT (Dec. 25, 2014)!

So far I am impressed . Keep up the excellent work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back