[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Sinag] - Dent, Half-burned Attorney - UPDATED WIP SCULPT (Dec. 25, 2014)!

put me down for painted hs please :)

Hey Sinag I saw in a thread where you were asking about types of suits. I have one of the ones you mentioned. This is a 3 piece suit

It's this one: AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Very Cool 1/6 Quality Fashion Style Men's Suit Set Gray (DOLL CLOTHING)
mEbvoL2.jpg

Hey Sinag I saw in a thread where you were asking about types of suits. I have one of the ones you mentioned. This is a 3 piece suit

It's this one: AmiAmi [Character & Hobby Shop] | Very Cool 1/6 Quality Fashion Style Men's Suit Set Gray (DOLL CLOTHING)
mEbvoL2.jpg

Thanks, Kia! How does it look in person? It looks good but that stitching on the lapels is bothering me. Dent's doesn't have that.

By the way, still revising the hair. Wasn't happy the first two tries but I already baked them so I have to start again from scratch. Hoping to post updated pics mid of next week.

interest in Gun and the other accessory mate.... please put me down ...

Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - UPDATED SCULPT (January 24)

Pics of updated sculpt in the first post. Project renamed. :lol

Production details are also updated so please read carefully. Please post any question you have on the thread.

For those who are already listed, I would like to request your confirmation.

I sent a deposit for suit and head. Have you chosen a suit already? The only thing I'm worried about is the burned side sticking up like the HT version because it will be thicker

Unburnt side looks great, but can you please post some pics of the burned side too or is it still a wip?

Looks good so far.

Still interested.

Looking good! Check out his earlobe though. I didn't catch it my first round with him. :wave

Two guys working on the same project is nothing special overhere. However that someone is giving the other one tips and positive feedback is very rare (if not the first time here). Very classy act CREG! :duff

I sent a deposit for suit and head. Have you chosen a suit already? The only thing I'm worried about is the burned side sticking up like the HT version because it will be thicker

Got it, Kia! Thanks! I think I'll let you guys choose your own suits. Just send me the link, preferably ebay, and I'll buy it for you.

It will be a little thicker, but definitely thinner than the official one. Here's a pic of my sample "burning". You see that it doesn't stick up. I'll take pics of how high I can raise the arm sometime this week.

1.JPG

Pic is from an early version of the sculpt.

Back