[Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - UPDATED SCULPT (Hair. January 26)

Beautiful, buddy! Amazing work, as usual!

Thanks, Marco!

If I'm not mistaken...I think he wants to know what you'll be using for the eyes (decals etc.)

Thanks for the help! Already chatted with him. He was asking about the metal balls I use for eyes.

Deposit sent for unpainted sculpt .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got it. Thanks!

And... just a little teaser of the sculpt. Will post final sculpt photos tomorrow.

IMG_5333.jpg

just amazing! will the coming photos show the painted ones? :)
Thanks! No, not yet. Haven't received our resin yet. Maybe a sample casting in a day or two.

By the way, sorry for the small pic of the burnt side. Still not happy with the level of detail there. Still polishing.

Please count me in for unpainted one! :)

Thanks!

Re: [Sinag] - Dented Janus Coin Project - Final Sculpt (Feb. 24, 2015)

So which suit is the best option? I couldn't figure out the best one

It looks pretty great. The fringe however is still too much. Check your sig it was better there (also for the last scene). Still not a dealbreaker but an exceptional work. I really like your sculpting style and look forward receiving this and Demon Master! :yess:

Please count me in for unpainted one! :)

Thanks!

List updated!

So which suit is the best option? I couldn't figure out the best one
Pm emeraldknight. He has pics of "The Officer" suit. I've also been chatting with Misterscruff and he says that the VeryCool gray suit is also a great option but requires a bit of work.

It looks pretty great. The fringe however is still too much. Check your sig it was better there (also for the last scene). Still not a dealbreaker but an exceptional work. I really like your sculpting style and look forward receiving this and Demon Master! :yess:

Anyone else bothered by this? I can try changing it but no guarantees. I use a different material for the hair and I'm afraid I'll ruin the face sculpt if I resculpt at this point.

Glad you still like it KingGrayskull!

The Officer suit is what I plan on using. Weathering it up to look burnt, Inhave no idea how to do but I think it's the closest to accurate you're gonna get for a great price.

The suit worn by Two Face in the film is double vented, with three buttons down the front.
The officer suit only has a single central vent at the back so would require a lot of work to make it accurate. I picked up the verycool grey suit which has the double vents, 3 button front. Out of the box it does have stitching around the edge of the lapels and down the front and around the bottom of the back. This stitching actually tags the vents down. I removed all this stitching on mine; it's there for decoration and serves no other purpose- without it the suit won't fall apart! It's definitely a good option and removing this stitching doesn't take a lot of work to do. If you choose to do this that's up to you, and it's not my responsibility if you try it and mess it up!

Where is the officer suit? Is that what it's called on eBay?

Officer suit it is. I sent the payment and the remaining $25 for the burning

The suit worn by Two Face in the film is double vented, with three buttons down the front.
The officer suit only has a single central vent at the back so would require a lot of work to make it accurate. I picked up the verycool grey suit which has the double vents, 3 button front. Out of the box it does have stitching around the edge of the lapels and down the front and around the bottom of the back. This stitching actually tags the vents down. I removed all this stitching on mine; it's there for decoration and serves no other purpose- without it the suit won't fall apart! It's definitely a good option and removing this stitching doesn't take a lot of work to do. If you choose to do this that's up to you, and it's not my responsibility if you try it and mess it up!

Hmmm. I do like that suit better, but I feel like nobody will ever see vents in the back. I really like the fact that the officer comes with a tie that's decetly close to accurate. Removing stitching isn't terribly hard(especially having a seam ripper). Have you found a tie thats close to what was worn on screen? If so I might go the very cool route.

This sculpt is definitely growing on me. Is there a painted sample anywhere?

This sculpt is definitely growing on me. Is there a painted sample anywhere?

Thanks! Still waiting for my resin supplier to restock. Probably a week.

@KingGrayskull
Thanks for the feedback :) Still doing some more minor adjustments but this is the sculpt, friends. =)

17.jpg
15.jpg

And here's a video for you guys. Please play in HD. Sorry I uploaded this before I edited the sculpt. And I apologize for the blurring near the end.
[video=youtube;f3wqfDN_m8g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3wqfDN_m8g[/video]

Back