Skiman's 1/6 Comic Style "The Runt" Headsculpt

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit too big and long, however, they do look great. would be easier to tell if they were shown even just you holding them next to a body. The blades do look great though!

No problem Dave. Always appreciate the work you do.

Thank you!

I would think 1/4 shorter would be spot on. Great update btw, this is gonna be killer.:clap

A bit too big and long, however, they do look great. would be easier to tell if they were shown even just you holding them next to a body. The blades do look great though!

Length looks good Ski, maybe have the width closer to the back of the hand though?

Awesome, I'm going to shorten them within length of the HT arms and then taper the width down a 1/4 of its size. We should be good to go from there! :rock

make mine thicker and longer, wait we talking about wolverines claws?

:monkey3

For the length of the claws, remember they fit into his forearm when not out. So as long as they aren't any longer than a HT forearm, the length should be just fine.

Cooking up a batch(painted run) of Wolverines for a run here pretty soon, trying to decide what I want for the standard look off some prototype paint tests. Stay tuned.

IMG_0859.jpg

IMG_0860.jpg

Ski

Those aps look pretty stellar man. How are the claws coming btw?

Will be available with this painted run since most ordered HS and Claws together.

Can I get an unpainted one

Sent you some info Parker!

Now that looks mighty impressive. Any ball park figure on how much you're going to charge for these?

More info sent!

:panic::panic:

O-Hell that HS is looking fine Ski:yess:

Damn Ski that looks really nice! I hope when I get around to painting mine it looks even partially as good.

Thanks fellas, thanks for the support.

Ski

Hey there Parker,

I've got some unpainted batches going out tomorrow, so it won't be long before you have this sculpt in hand over the pond. :rock

Claws are still being worked on with the painted batch.

Ski

Back