Skiman's Blade II Jared Nomak Ver 2.0

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's my recent version number 2.0 Blade II Jared Nomak up for sale, he will be a no neck version and pre-drilled. I will post more close up shots of the headsculpt and I will also post a painted version very soon.

Thanks for looking,

Ski

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

IMG_3758.jpg

Ski

Headsculpts:

Unpainted: $35

Painted: $85

List:
AP Matt (painted) SHIPPED
1) ebor (painted) SHIPPED
2) thanatos (unpainted) SHIPPED
3) TurdFerguson (painted) SHIPPED
4) vik2001 (painted) soon shipping
5) lobox42 (painted) pending
6) Torch_Vert (unpainted) pending
7) UltraMarknus (painted) soon shipping

Last edited:
ski will the pre drilled sculpt fit straight onto a hot toys neck adapter?

Updated and yes, I'm making one currently on the TTA neck adapter. It can also fit a muscle body if you like, whichever I can drill the depth and width.

Ski mine will be going on a hot toys TTM Body so as long as it can fit on a hot toys neck adapter that's what I need. Put me down for a painted. Thanks

Ski mine will be going on a hot toys TTM Body so as long as it can fit on a hot toys neck adapter that's what I need. Put me down for a painted. Thanks

I will make it work my friend. I've tested it on the TTM body before on the older version of this Nomak ver 1.0 and it looked good, it's the same size sculpt so it won't be a problem. :duff

Painted pics VERY soon to come! :rock

sounds good ski, i know the paint job on this is gna be nuts. by the way is the jacket ready?

I will make it work my friend. I've tested it on the TTM body before on the older version of this Nomak ver 1.0 and it looked good, it's the same size sculpt so it won't be a problem. :duff

Painted pics VERY soon to come! :rock

Send separate please, I have a itch collecting figures and find it hard to wait around for things :)

ski from one of your previous nomak paintups and this nomak paintup there is a difference in painting. which one do u think works best?
im kinda liking more the one in your previous paint up, see attached pics for reference. but is this something to do with the lighting of your camera?
i like the paintup of the nomak i attached from your previous work, but needs more veins. just not sure if its a camera lighting thing :)

It's personal preference on the two different styles, one shows more veins while the other is more subtle, one is more grey while the other is more skin tone (different movie scenes).

I do plan to make these more subtle in the vein area with the grey tones but that's about it.

ok im down with whatever you think works best :clap

It's personal preference on the two different styles, one shows more veins while the other is more subtle, one is more grey while the other is more skin tone (different movie scenes).

I do plan to make these more subtle in the vein area with the grey tones but that's about it.

A couple close ups with lighting in his face, I'm also going to upload a small vid, stay tuned. I never did a video on my first version so....

JaredNomak.jpg

JaredNomak1.jpg

Last edited:
Back