Skiman's Blade II Jared Nomak Ver 2.0

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice shots ski. hard to tell in the lighting but has he also got red veins painted, along with the blue ones? it looks like it

nice shots ski. hard to tell in the lighting but has he also got red veins painted, along with the blue ones? it looks like it

Perhaps, it's probably just some of the pink/reddish shading in the skin tones....of the grey. In this app it's pretty hard to pick up everything with my camera...well at least my camera skills, I'm NO photographer!!! Where's Mags when I need him :dunno :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/ii2MJS83hcQ[/ame]

ski that is _____* insane work. looks crazy posed with the hood on. best nomak ever made period. looks just like him, cant wait for this version

Perhaps, it's probably just some of the pink/reddish shading in the skin tones....of the grey. In this app it's pretty hard to pick up everything with my camera...well at least my camera skills, I'm NO photographer!!! Where's Mags when I need him :dunno :lol

:lol :bow :1-1:

Sculpt/paint/pics look great. :)

Thanks Mags!

Played around tonight and took some final shots of my Nomak. I put some T-800 foot pegs to get him to the same height as Blade since that TT has extensions.

DSCN0116.jpg

DSCN0118.jpg

DSCN0120.jpg

A lil night vision.

DSCN0060.jpg

I'll probably go ahead and make Reinhardt (Ron Perlman) as well from the movie but it's not like that takes any talent than a piece together bash with the Headplay sculpt. :monkey1​

cool ski,my payment is ready to go.
heres my nomak so far. got the boots now, still waiting for gloves(i messed the first set up lol), another scarf and the jacket you weathered for me to arrive.

Just finished the Road Pig run so it's time to start up the next run, going to cast these this week and start paintups! Thanks for everyone's patience.

FYI: I cut/drilled all Nomaks last night and put on their base skin coats, that run is coming along very fast, not sure if I'll have time to work them tonight but definitely Friday during the day.

Ski

really cant wait for this - nomak is gonna be 1 mean looking mofo - baddest yet coolest villain of all time :yess:
surprised more people didnt jump on this head for those that have blade in their collection. the perfect companion

Ski, as a very proud owner of an official Skiman Nomak 1.0 TM I was just wondering ... beyond the neck/no-neck issue, what are the other differences in the sculpt?

(Also ... I really think you should tackle Damaskinos from Blade II at some point. Head, chest and arms/hands? That would seriously rock!)

:wave

Ski, as a very proud owner of an official Skiman Nomak 1.0 TM I was just wondering ... beyond the neck/no-neck issue, what are the other differences in the sculpt?

(Also ... I really think you should tackle Damaskinos from Blade II at some point. Head, chest and arms/hands? That would seriously rock!)

:wave

Hey Bucky, long time no talk.

1) headshape : a bit rounded off, taken some off from the back
2) eyes : improved in shape, not as flat
3) mouth : grimace, more of clinched looked
4) nose : improved on likeness

and then the paint apps and quality of resin, etc...

Video, in case you didn't catch it in this thread.​

[ame]https://youtu.be/ii2MJS83hcQ[/ame]

Ski

Back