Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOSED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skiman

Super Freak
Reaction score
Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOSED!!

sherlock_holmes_movie_poster-normal.jpg

$45.00 unpainted + shipping
$115.00 painted + shipping

Ski :wave

1) KingGrayskull (both)
2) Tesio
3) AllisonAmy
4) Elendil (both painted)
5) noisetrigger (both unpainted)
6) thanatos (both unpainted)
7) Moe (RDJ)
8) Indiana Fett (both unpainted)
9) captainjamesbrooke (both painted)
10) yodasan (both painted)
11) siquisiri
12) mystolle (both painted)
13) Smurfy (both unpainted)
14) sandysuicide (both painted)

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobul

:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

want want want want want want

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobul

This could be very tempting...

Aww ____. Another sculpt tempting me to do a spontaneous bash...

Question: Headsculpt only, or outfit too?

Man I would go for the set unpainted but that extra .03$ is going to kill me.:)

Man I would go for the set unpainted but that extra .03$ is going to kill me.:)

That's why I did it, Holmes is precisely about his prices.

Whoa, you're doing both!? :thud:

O.K.

Please put me down for a painted set of both please!

Skiman, you are killing me with all these awesome stuff. It's like you read my mind. Few weeks ago I was thinking bout doing an Evil Dead Custom and you announced the Ash head. Just two days ago I was thinking about how cool it would be to have Holmes and Watson figure and you surprised me with this.

Put me down for a set unpainted.

I am just worried that you might get a little overwhelmed cause you seem to have a lot going on right now.

Updated, thanks guys.

Ski

Yes please...both unpainted thanks

Wow, that's pretty damn cool! Look forward to seeing how these turn out!

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

I would be down for two unpainted, depending on the final quality of course!

Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

ski is going mass production Mad:gah: put me in for downey:yess:... but the clothes are hard to find.

We need clothes for these guys! But these sculpts sound promising! Interested in an unpainted set! :rock

Definitely, I would pay another $160 (or more) for the clothing too!

Back