Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Holmes CLOSED!!

Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum

Help Support Custom One-Sixth Figures Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

I will be down for clothing set for both. I just hope the tailor is not Kato.

No offense to him, he makes masterpieces but his price range is also well out of most people.

The clothing set for both Sherlock and Watson due to their many pieces and complexity will probably be 1000USD++ by the time he is done.

Last edited:
Re: Skiman's "Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek" Sherlock Ho

I will be down for clothing set for both. I just hope the tailor is not Kato.

No offense to him, he makes masterpieces but his price range is also well out of most people.

The clothing set for both Sherlock and Watson due to their many pieces and complexity will probably be 1000USD++ by the time he is done.

:slap :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

In talks with a few more tailors, nothing solid yet.

Ski

In talks with a few more tailors, nothing solid yet.

Ski

Promising start! Very interested! :hi5:

YES!! Happy happy!

despicableme.gif

Can't wait for your Rachael McAdams sculpt either Ski. :yess:

Awesome news!

ummm... who's JOHNNY?

Thanks so much for doing this one Ski! Been wanting these guys on my shelf since the first film came out!

:lecture :exactly:

And since the 2nd film was almost as good, I'm still super keen on a Holmes and Watson! :hi5:

Hopefully you can still find somebody appropriate to tailor these outfits Ski. You just can't trust that hack JOhnny! :wink1: :lol

I kid... JOhnny = :rock

Back